Snow's labor

You stayed by Snow's side the entire day, carding your fingers through her soft fur, and enduring the labor pains with her. When she howled in agony, you would bite back screams as you felt the same pain as she did. Jasper continued to stay by her side, licking her muzzle when she whimpered, while Bucky held you close, sitting on the floor with you, holding you securely in his lap. You fell to the side exhausted between each contraction, but he held you upright in his arms and would place small kisses on your head, and the back of your neck whispering that you were doing a good job. Melody, Cloud and Blue seemed to stay out of the room for the day. You learned around lunchtime when Steve stuck his head in the door that they were staying with him for a couple of days until the pups were adjusted. He told you, instead of asking, but you didn't mind one bit. You were in pain, and it was causing a lot of nausea.
By supper time it was over, and you all were rewarded with a litter of four pups who took to their mommy's nipples easily and barely made a sound. You were exhausted from the pain you had endured, but you could feel Snow's pride shining through the bond. Jasper was puffing out his chest proudly as he sat nearby and watched his little family.
"You're soaked, doll" Bucky brushed your hair back from your face. "Is she done?" he asked softly.
"All done" you nodded, cuddling into him. "I'm going to go take a shower in a moment, I just need a minute" you sighed, nuzzling into his neck.
"You two did such a good job" he cooed to you.
"You and Jasper are my hero's" you giggled. "I was afraid I was going to break your vibranium hand with how hard I was holding it"
"Even if you did, Tony could fix it" he kissed you on the forehead.
"Look at how precious they are" you cooed looking at Snow with her pups. "Are you hungry, Snow?" you asked softly.
"I'll eat if you bring me food, but I can't leave my pups" she responded softly, exhaustion filling her voice.
"I'll bring you your food" you promised. "Jasper's too" you added softly.
"How about you go take a shower, and I'll go get their supper" Bucky offered.
"That would be wonderful. You are such an amazing mate" you leaned up and kissed his stubbled chin.
"I do need to keep my Luna pleased," he chuckled. "I woke up alone again this morning," he added after a moment.
"I kissed you good morning, but I needed to check on the lab" you bit your bottom lip anxiously. "I'm sorry, James"
"Make it up to me, stay with me tonight. Bruce and Tony have your serum" he looked at you imploringly.
"Okay, I'll stay as long as they agree to take care of it for me" you nodded after a moment.
"For us" he corrected you. "I need time with my dame too"
"The problem is going to be catching one of their experiments to try the serum on them" you sighed heavily. "Now that the pups are here, I'm not sure I should go too far for now" you whispered.
"You need to take care of your companions first. I'll talk to Steve and Tony. Maybe we can even get a blood sample if not the whole experiment" he offered.
"Im looking at different ways to administer the serum, so that way it's not a close contact" you gazed into his eyes for a moment. "It will be painful, but it should theoretically work," you added.
"Walk me through it" he rocked you slightly, taking your mind off everything else for the moment.
"A bullet with glass tips, or an arrow with a needle at the end that will administer the counter serum" you advised him softly.
"So we can potentially do it from a distance" he looked at you impressed.
"That's only if we can confirm the counter serum works. I need a live person who's been administered the serum and a blood sample to test it for sure" you nodded.
"Well, looks like we have our work cut out for us, and so do you. Go grab your shower, I'll be here when you get back" he promised, giving you a kiss on the forehead. You nodded and stood up, a little bit ungracefully since you got a wave of nausea as you stood. You wondered silently about it, but padded your way into the bedroom after checking on Snow and Jasper one last time. Bucky waited until you were fully in the bathroom before he got up off the floor and made his way to the kitchen to grab the steaks for the wolves.

"So, how many new babies do we have?" Pepper asked excitedly as Bucky led you into the dining room once you were showered.
"We have four pups, and the mama is doing great" you smiled proudly.
"She howled quite a bit, we heard you screaming" Peter pointed out.
"Well, it wasn't easy to keep it to myself the whole time. I tried" you admitted. "Our bond is pretty strong, but she's a strong girl"
"You should see the pups," Bucky grinned proudly. "Three of them are dark like Jasper, and there is one little white one"
"How many are males?" Pietro asked.
"The three dark ones" you spoke up as you sat down, after giving both Pietro and Peter a kiss on top of the head on your way by. "The white one is a little girl" you smiled softly.
"Mama!" Blue came running in from the kitchen and jumped at your leg. You easily picked him up as you sat down and gave him a kiss on the muzzle. "Uncle Steve play" he told you quickly.
"Uncle Steve played with you huh?" you giggled and looked at Bucky lovingly.
"Outside!" Blue added excitedly.
"Oh wow, outside? You must be happy" you kissed him on the muzzle.
"Papa" Blue squirmed in your arms.
"Okay, you can see papa" you handed him to Bucky who chuckled and put Blue on his back and started peppering his face with kisses. Blue growled playfully as he giggled through the bond. You smiled happily watching them both, wondering if you would ever have kids with Bucky and if he would be just as attentive to them, and playful as he is with Blue.
"How's my little man?" Bucky chuckled as Blue wriggled in his arms. "You spent the day with Uncle Steve?" he asked him.
"Uncle Steve outside!" Blue responded quickly.
"He's telling you that Uncle Steve took him outside" you explained softly.
"He didn't? He had you outside that long?" he didn't miss a beat while he talked to Blue.
"We are learning to fetch with the ball. He's more into chewing on his toys, but we are trying to teach him. Cloud and Melody were helping" Steve quickly explained.
"Thank you Stevie" you smiled at him.
"Thank you punk, we had our hands full with Snow" Bucky looked over and gave a grateful smile.
"You both look tired," Bruce observed.
"I'm exhausted," you admitted. "Snow is so serene about it now that she's done" you added softly.
"We were wondering if you and Tony wouldn't mind watching the serum and lab for the night" Bucky asked hopefully. "I just want my dame for a night"
"She has been pulling a few almost all nighters. We can handle it for the night" Tony nodded.
"Now that the pups are here, and since your mom and uncle Brad are coming, did you want to work in the lab for the week?" Steve asked, as though he hadn't been eavesdropping on the conversation with Bucky.
"We need to bring in someone who's been administered the serum alive, or get a blood sample. Ideally I'd love a copy of the actual serum. Are you sure you can handle that without me? I have a lot I can work on in the lab" you nodded, wondering if it was your lucky day.
"We will work at getting you everything you need" Nat spoke up. "It would do you some good to have some lab time, and be close to Snow for the week. Besides, we don't want to have to explain any more bullet holes"
"She is like a magnet," Wanda chuckled.
"The last one was not my fault" you crossed your arms defensively. "They were going to hurt my mate"
"We know Sunshine, not to worry" Happy gave a soft smile.
"I think it would be fantastic to have you in the lab for the week. We can also do some testing on your powers when we aren't working on the serum or the way we are going to administer it. I saw your base ideas, I expanded on them and grabbed another board for it. I think we can work on putting a tranquilizer in it for this week just to get some of the test subjects here to the lab" Tony explained.
"There goes my husband for the night" Pepper rolled her eyes and looked at Tony lovingly.
"I just need to see if I can print the idea out, and put in a tranquilizer that would be sufficient enough to bring down a super soldier," Tony shrugged.
"Thank you for letting me stay in the lab for the week" you gave a soft smile as the platter of food was passed down to you, and you took a few generous portions feeling your appetite was back.
"You're doing us a favor," Bruce grinned.
"That's more like it," Bucky gestured to your plate. You flushed a bit and tapped him on the arm. He put Blue down and filled up his plate before passing it down to Peter and Pietro.
"What are the plans for tonight?" you looked at Bucky, not caring there was an audience.
"Sit in the living room with Snow, the pups and Jasper. Snuggle, and do some puzzles together" he grinned proudly. "I've got it all planned out" he winked at you.
"All of it planned out?" you echoed.
"Every piece of it" he rested his hand on your thigh and you blushed a bit, wondering if it was going to be one of those nights. You hadn't had the opportunity to be intimate in a few days, and wouldn't turn down the chance. You loved those moments of intimacy you both shared. He seemed to also understand how to use the bond you both shared to his advantage, clearly, as you could already feel the heat dripping in your core and you sighed softly wondering how long this meal really had to take. You just wanted to go back to the suite now.