Insecurities: Killer x Reader

You held your stomach as you struggled to stand; you were fighting alongside your friends and family. There was an attack on your island, and now you guys were protecting the Island from a group of dark wizards. They weren't pirates; they were worse than pirates you would have gladly fought off pirates than these wizards.

"(Y/N), you need to get to the sea. Your power comes from there!" Your friend, (F/N) said. You nodded your head as you used the last bit of your magic to form wings and flew over the enemy's heads. Of course, it wasn't going to be that easy, just as you thought you got away clean, you were shot down from the sky.

You went crashing down to the ground; you hissed in pain glaring behind you. You looked forward and saw how close to the ocean you were. There you also noticed a shipped, great Kidd Pirates.

"Fuck. Can't catch a break, can we?" You mumbled struggling to get up. That's when you noticed the pirates were confused looking at you. You looked back at them before dodging an attack just in time.

"Don't focus on them; your enemy is me." You clicked your tongue as you ran towards the ocean, but they teleported in front of you, sending you back.

"Fuck."

"You should know I am not letting you close to the ocean. Why? Then you will be able to recharge."

"Yeah I know, that's sorta the point." You growled.

"Captain, think we came onto this island at the wrong time." One of them said.

"Nah, it looks fun," Kidd said you rolled your eyes as he decided he was going to join in. You hoped he would not fight you guys and the guys, that would give you enough time to get to the ocean. You held your breath as he sent some weapons towards the dark wizard.

"Huh, thanks. Do you think you can keep him distracted enough?" You asked out loud. Kidd's eye twitched.

"What?"

"Do you think you can keep him distracted while I head towards the ocean?"

"Don't you dare fucking think I am going to help you," Kidd said but got sent through the trees? You and his first mate met eye contact, at least you think you two did. He nodded his head towards the ocean, and you smiled mouthing thank you. The dark wizard went to attack Kidd again, and you ran to the ocean diving into it. You sighed, feeling your magic restore your strength. Your wounds began to close up, and the bruises started to disappear. You got out of the ocean, and there you saw the Wizard had done a number on the pirates, he had them pinned to a tree, and they were struggling

"Well, shit. Oi!" You yelled the wizard turned to you, and your eyes turned blue as you formed wings and sent an attack towards the wizard.

"Tau Aquarii!" You yelled, and water from the sky began to rain down in the shape of stars. He groaned as he barely blocked the attack. The Pirates fell to the ground, and you made a barrier to keep them out of the fight since they were severely injured.

"Sorry about that, I promise I will heal your wounds once this is over." You said bowing quickly to them before dodging another attack; you had to end this soon because if not more people were going to get hurt. You closed your eyes your hair flying everywhere; you wanted to delete the entire enemy base from existence with one move. So you had to make your most reliable move.

"It's over." You said, opening your eyes, and black marks covered your entire body.

"Tsunami Final Strike!!" The ocean went crazy, and it covered the entire island, but with your protective barrier over your family and friends, everyone was safe beside the enemy. They got washed into the ocean never to be found again. You fell to the ground panting slightly, and your best friend (F/N) came running after realizing what you did.