One In A Million: Apoo x OC

Apoo watched as Mia walked through the garden of flowers that separated his tribe from the Namakura tribe. Apoo was normally good at following certain rules, like not going anywhere near them. But the moment Apoo saw her, he knew he had fallen in love. He kept going back, each time getting a little closer to her without her noticing. He watched as Mia lay in the bed of flowers, her hair going in all different directions.

He hesitantly left his hiding spot and took a deep breath before walking over to her. Mia heard footsteps and sat up, facing the stranger in front of her. He looked away as she looked away as well. It didn't take her long to realize that he was from the Long Arm Tribe. When he sat next to her, she stayed still. It was silent for a few moments.

"I am Mia." The girl softly spoke, and Apoo looked at her, smiling, almost smirking.

"I am Apoo. It's nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you as well."

"Are you scared of me?"

"A little bit." She said honestly.

"Is it because I have long arms."

"No, because I barely know you." She said, and Apoo laughed softly.

"Apapapa, how about we get to know each other then?" Apoo offered, and Mia smiled at him as he looked at her.

"I like that idea a lot. As long as we keep our meeting a secret?"

"Of course, our tribes wouldn't like it if we saw each other and became friends." He said, and she nodded. They spent the rest of that day laughing, joking around and getting to know each other.

It became an everyday thing to see each other, and with each day that passed by, they became closer and slowly started to fall for one another. Apoo, 19 years old, and Mia, 18, met more frequently and stayed out longer with them, now becoming adults. Neither tribe questioned it because they were adults now. One day, Mia ran to the garden to meet her Long Arm friend, but she didn't see him when she got there.

"Did I beat him here? That's rare." She mumbled, scratching her neck. As she was about to sit down, she felt long arms wrap around her waist and a chest pressed against her back. She went to scream, but Apoo covered her mouth.

"Shh, it's just me." Mia calmed down, smiling, leaning into him.

"You scared me."

"Sorry didn't mean to."

"It's okay." They stayed in that position, neither one speaking. Mia sighed softly.

"It has been four years since we met. Today." Apoo broke the silence.

"You remembered."

"Of course, today was when I gained enough courage after two months of watching you. "

"Wait, you watched me that long?"

"You were...the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. I didn't have the confidence to talk to you." Apoo admitted sheepishly, and Mia turned to face him, and he chuckled, smiling at her.

"And now?"

"I have more than enough confidence now." He smirked, pressing her against him. Her face flushed, and Apoo stroked her hair behind her ear.

"You are One in a million," Apoo said.

"I thought you were a million to one," Mia said, giggling softly. Apoo shook his head, but this time, he captured her lips. She blushed but wrapped her arms around his neck, kissing back. Apoo gently pushed her against the tree, trapping her in between him and the tree. Apoo moved his lips over hers before licking her bottom lip wanting entrance. Mia instantly granted him entrance, and they fought for dominance which Apoo instantly won. He swirled his tongue around her warm cavern, her taste was addicting, and he couldn't get enough. They pulled away once air became necessary, keeping their faces centimeters apart. Mia bit her lip before opening her mouth to speak after catching her breath.

"You do know this is forbidden, right?"

"Of course I do, but you see, here is the thing I intend on becoming a pirate. That being said. I don't follow the rules anymore."

"But."

"And Pirates steal treasure, meaning I am stealing you." Apoo finished, and Mia laughed softly, pecking his lips again.

"I love you, Apoo." She said.

"I love you too." He said before kissing her back; Mia ran her hands through his hair as his hands went underneath her shirt and rested on her lower back.

"You are my diamond in the rough," Apoo whispered, picking her up. Mia laughed as Apoo spun her around.

"Be my girlfriend."

"Of course, Apoo." Mia smiled brightly, and he lay in the grass, pulling her to his chest, and they just looked up at the sky, watching the clouds pass by. Apollo's heartbeat lured Mia into a slumber, and Apoo continued to rub her back as she slept, smiling warmly softly.

"My Angel," Apoo said, closing his eyes holding her tightly as if someone was going to take her away from him as he fell asleep.