Perfect: Kidd x Reader

~flashback~

"(Y/N), What is it this time?" A young Kidd asked his best friend whom he was staying in an abandoned building.

"It's nothing Kidd~kun."

"(Y/N)?" Kidd crossed his small arms over his chest. You sigh looking away.

"Am I ugly?"

"Waah? Why are you asking that suddenly?" Kidd blush looking away.

"It's just okay other kids call me ugly all the time.

"You are perfect."

"Even with a stomach?" Kidd sighed and held his best friend's shoulders.

"P.E.R.F.E.C.T. Perfect. Do you understand me to ignore them they are jealous." Kidd said. You smiled and hugged him.

"You are the best friend a girl could ever have."

"Yeah yeah yeah."

~to current times~

The Kidd Pirates landed on Saboady Island along with other Supernovas and Kidd was too busy feeling personally assaulted in Law's presence.

"Damn bastard."

"Captain. Try not to let him get to you." Heat said.

"Yeah, easier said than done. When he is around everything is fucking wrong."

"I mean if you wanna fight I'm fine with that," Law said Calmly which only pissed Kidd off more.

"I will gla~" Kidd was cut off as he heard yelling.

"Stop her!"

"How dare she start trouble with us."

"Hahaha, suckers!"

"How the hell did she get the collar off."

"I want my slave back get her!" A celestial dragon yelled. Kidd and the others turned and Kidd has seen a girl that looked familiar. Too familiar. (H/C) check, (E/C) check, (H/Style) check, on a chubbier side check.

"(Y/N)," Kidd mumbled narrowing his eyes and everyone looked at him.

"You know her."

"Where is my wallet!?" The same celestial dragon yelled.

"Fucker that's what you get for putting a high bid on me." You stop and stick your tongue out.

"Don't underestimate my strength or skill." She dodged an attack and started to run again. She blinked and saw a familiar redhead.

"Kidd???"

"You causing trouble (Y/N)."

"Me trouble never! I'm innocent." She said grinning and hugging her best friend.

"But I can't talk if you can't tell I'm being chased.

"Might want to start running as well marines are on their way."

"Shit." The groups said and everyone started to run.

"How many. 10 ships."

"WHY!?" Saboady may or may not have been dealing with me purposely getting caught stealing from celestial killing them and running away if I kept them alive for the past 3 years."

"You are crazy."

"Me never I'm innocent."

"WHAT PART OF THAT IS INNOCENT!?" Long-nosed said.

"Shut it long nose." You glared and he threw his hands up.

"You certainly changed since I saw you."

"Of course I did. I'm not the overly sensitive, crybaby I was before."

"I think I may miss that," Kidd yelled while running.

"Your fault you made me a narcissist." Kidd's crew sweatdrop. And you suddenly stopped and took a camera out.

"Which by the way I look good in his sister's clothes." You snapped a picture and started to run again. Once they all got away You collapsed on the ground panting.

"I'm tired now. Maybe I should lose weight."

"How long have you been running 15 minutes." Kidd shook his head.

"So are you gonna introduce me to your crew?" You smile and Kidd looks away.

"Uhm yeah. This is Heat and Wire, Killer, And the rest of my crew." Your sweatdrop.

"And your friends?"

"Who?" Your motion to Law, Luffy, and the other supernovas.

"Don't get it twisted (Y/N). I can't stand Law more than anyone else and everyone else I can't stand either."

"Could have fooled me." Law came up to you just to piss off Kidd and kiss your hand and you raise an eyebrow.

"Well aren't you a char~"

"You fucking bastard. Don't kiss her hand." Kidd grabbed Law's arm pulling him back from you and you blinked.

"Kidd be nice"

"Not to him."

"Nice isn't in Kidd's dictionary I am X Drake by the way."

"Well, y'all must be rivals or something cause he is nice to me."

Kidd shrugged and pulled you to him.

"You should join my crew."

"Nope."

"Why you already have a bounty."

"Still don't wanna become a pirate."

"(Y/N)..." Kidd said looking at you.

"Fine fine I will."

"Well that's too bad I was gonna ask you to join a stronger crew (y/n)," Law said and Kidd's eye twitched.

"No, I want her to become my Nakama."

"Luffy no."

"But Nami..."

"She joined Kidd's crew already," Usopp said. You blinked and laughed.

"You guys are funny hey Kidd..." Kidd pulled you away from everyone so you guys would be alone.

"(Y/N)..." Kidd said looking at you. You were his weakness and that's why he had to get you alone.

"Yes, Kidd?"

"I missed you." Kidd looked away with a blush and you smiled brightly at him. He kissed you softly on the lips holding your waist. You smiled into the kiss hugging his neck.

"Wow didn't expect the big bad pirate to have a soft spot."

"For you, I always will."

"I missed you too ." You finally said and he smiled but it looked more like a smirk.

"You should join my crew."

"I planned to."

"Why were you giving me a hard time then?"

"Because that's what I do."

"You are evil."

"I know." Kidd buried his face in your hair.

"You look amazing."

"Thank you."

"Even more perfect which shouldn't be possible," Kidd mumbled.

"You shouldn't feed my ego. Just saying."

"I know I can't help it though you are amazing and perfect."