Cupid's Arrow: X Drake x OC

Drake had no intentions of falling in love. His crew was on a strict mission to gather supplies wait for the log pose to reset, and get out of there. But they chose a good time to land on one of the most romantic islands that value Valentine's Day the most. They walked through the streets as couples shared kisses, hugs and fed each other. This didn't bother Drake any, nor should it ever.

"Is it like every day Valentine's day?" One of his crewmates asked.

"Don't ask. Or else girls will flock this way." Drake warned. They nodded as they continued to walk. Once they got to the heart of town, the crew split ways to get the things they needed. Drake just wondered around until something caught his attention. And sure enough, something did. No, correction, someone did. A girl with long brown wavy hair and green eyes looked pure and innocent. She smiled with her friends before glancing over at Drake. Drake blinked and looked away, his face tinting with red. A certain baby in a diaper with a bow and arrow grinned as he noticed a slight spark between the two. Yes, it was Cupid.

This was Cupid Island, where Cupids were real, and everyone had found someone. No one could see the Cupid, but they knew they were there because no one ever got heartbroken. After all, everyone was paired with their match. Cupid got his arrow ready and went to shoot it at Drake, but as if Drake sensed something, he sidestepped the arrow as he looked at something at the stand. Cupid made a face and went to shoot another arrow, but Drake managed to dodge the arrow once again.

"Hey Clara, what do you plan to do today? You don't have a significant other, right?" One of her friends as and this caught his attention.

"Nope, no one yet. But I'm sure it will happen," she smiled brightly. She entranced drake. Cupid huffed as he grabbed another arrow and got closer to Drake so he wouldn't miss, but the moment the arrow left the bow, Drake started to walk again for the third time. He managed to dodge the arrow, and it drew the Cupid insane. He growled softly; he would get Drake, whether it be with Cupid arrows or Cupid bullets. Cupid put his bow away and grabbed his mean Love machine gun. He shot Drake with it, and Drake fell in front of Clara. She blinked, looking at him.

"Hey, are you okay?" She asked, and Drake looked at her. He admitted she was beautiful before, but instead of him being able to hide his feelings, his heart was pounding.

"I'm fine. I just feel like...." Clara fell on him and squealed, blushing softly.

"Omg, I am so sorry," Cupid smirked as he put everything away and dropped two bracelets. One of Clara's friends noticed, and they left to leave the two.

"What are those?" Drake asked as Clara sat up, looking at the two bracelets.

"These are what they call love bracelets. Only people are paired with their loved ones by the Cupids get these. And they normally come out of nowhere." Clara explained, blushing. Drake watched her.

"Are you saying...." Drake trailed off.

"Only if they light up when we are together doing it mean that," Clara said, handing Drake his. Drake looked at it, then at her.

"This is crazy."

"I know, oh, I am Clara."

"Drake here. Do I have to put it on?" Drake asked, looking at it. Clara shook her head though she kind of looked sad. This made Drake feel guilty, and he put it on his wrist. She smiled and did the same, and sure enough, they glowed red with hearts, and Drake's bracelet pulled Clara to him, and she gasped as he caught her in his arms.

"I think we been shot by Cupid's arrows." Clara giggled.

"Nah, that force was too strong. I think it was Cupid bullets." Drake said. Clara laughed softly, and Drake shook his head.

"So what now? I am a pirate Love at sea is dangerous." Drake said. Clara looked away and shrugged.

"Don't know. I never dealt with this."

"Well, you are mine, and I would be a fool to leave you here yourself. So wanna come with me and we can get to know each other?"

"I would love that." Drake stood up, helping Clara up as well, and she pecked his cheek gently. His face turned red, and he cleared his throat.

"Let's go."

"Okay."