I Won't Say I'm In Love: Law x Reader

"(Y/N), you are so in love," Alyssa said, grinning at you.

"You are way off base. You need to get off my case because I am not in love."

"You swoon every time he walks past."

"Alyssa, if there is a price for rotten judgment, I already won that. He is not worth the aggravation."

"(Y/N), we already know who you are, think~."

"Hey, (Y/N)," you and Alyssa turned to see the subject of your conversation. Trafalgar D. Law.

"Hey, Law." You rolled your eyes as Alyssa grinned and excused herself, but she stopped...

"You need to own up that you got it bad!"

"I'M NOT IN LOVE!" You snapped, throwing something at her.

"What?"

"Alyssa has this crazy thing in her head that I am in love," You said, huffing, sitting down.

"With who?" Something in Law's voice caused you to look up, but his face remained emotionless.

"No one important."

"Seems pretty important."

"Law, please stop."

"Whatever. Did you make up your mind?" Law asked, and you smiled, nodding.

"Yeah, I will join your crew as a cook," Law smirked, and you both shook hands. Law made a mental note of how soft and small your hands were. You pulled from the handshake and yawned.

"So when do we leave, captain?" She said, and Law hummed.

"In two days. The others are still gathering supplies."

"I will start grabbing food then."

"Just kiss already," Alyssa yelled at you and Law. You blushed, and Law raised an eyebrow.

"What is wrong with her?"

"She was dropped as a baby. From a 2 story house, it's amazing she is alive," you said, faking the sadness in your voice.

"I may have a loose screw. At least I do not deny my love for La~Mmfph" someone covered her mouth, and when Law looked up, it was you.

"Shut. Up."

"You do love him, or else you wouldn't have cared I was about to say it."

"Alyssa, you are really screwed up in the head."

"(Y/N), let's go," Law smirked and walked away. You sighed and glared at your best friend.

"Have fun and don't make too many babies. Law use~"

"I'm gonna kill you, Alyssa," you mumbled, hiding your blush.

"Am I the one she saying that you love? Do you love me?"

"I won't say I'm in love because I'm not. You are also way off base. Geez, everyone needs to get off my case," you mumbled. Law stopped smirking and made you look at him. His face wore that famous smirk.

"Maybe it's you who is in denial."

"L-Law." You stumbled out, looking away, but Law forced you to look at him again. He stole your first kiss before walking away. You stood there blinking multiple times before touching your lips.

"He took my first kiss. That asshole." You said. Your eye twitched slightly before you ran and hit the back of his head.

"Owe, what was that for?" He glared at you.

"For kissing me, that was my first kiss."

"Good."

"What is good about that jerk."

"It's none of your concern." And with that, he kept walking. You started to grab groceries, and Law watched your movements, and he smiled.

"Stop staring and help," You said, staring back at your captain.

"I'm the captain. Don't tell me what to do."

"Yeah, okay, captain." You rolled your eyes.

"Room."

"Eh, what are you doing?"

"Mes." Law struck your chest.

"What?" You were confused as Law walked away. He started to toss a heart in a cube up and down. You looked down at your chest, and you screamed.

"LAW, GIVE ME BACK MY HEART."

"Nah. Unless you say, you love me."

"I won't say I'm in love. How many times do I have to say it? You are my captain."

"So what? We have known each other for quite a while now."

"Law, please give me my heart back."

"Say the three words."

"I-I can't."

"Sure you can."

"You don't understand Law. I can't."

"Then I can't give you your heart back." You pinched the bridge of your nose.

"Why the hell did I decide to join." You chased after Law, trying to get your heart back, but he refused, only holding your waist with one hand and the heart in the other.

"Careful, don't want me to break your heart. Literally." He smirked widely, and a look of horror was written on your face.

"Just say it."

"C-Can I Not say it out loud."

"Nope, gotta say it so I can hear it." Your face was red, and you looked down.

"I-I am in love."

"With who?"

"You?"

"Why as a question?"

"Because I'm saying something I'm not sure of." Law frowned at you but put your heart into your chest.

"Let me help you decide."

"How?"

"Like this."

Law pushed you into an alleyway and kissed you deeply. You didn't kiss back at first because you were in shock. You soon realized what was happening and hugged his neck, kissing back. Once you pulled away, Law walked away.

"Let me know how you feel later."

"Tsk this guy. Law, that's not fair!"