Childish Fears: Buggy x OC

Ivy walked behind the king of pirates, Gol D. Roger. He has convinced her to join since she had a skilled hand for cooking and had no place to be, but the only thing that got her to agree was his promise to protect her, treat her as his child, and provide a warm place to stay. See, Ivy was a shy girl and not only a shy girl but an extremely shy and quiet girl, so when everyone on board laid their eyes on her gripped his jacket tighter, causing him to let it a hearty laugh.

"Hey, it's okay. They are your family. No need to be scared."

"O-Okay. Hey, why don't you talk to Shanks and Buggy? They are more you age."

"Uhhh, o-okay." She said timidly and walked around looking for them. She preferred to stay by herself but figured it would be rude. Someone gripped her shoulder, causing her to let it a small yelp and push him away. She was still in sight of Roger so when she turned around and saw a person with a big red nose and her eyes widened she almost screamed.

"HOLY SHIT, A CLOWN!" She yelled and bolted straight back to Roger and stayed beside him. She heard someone laugh at the sulking clown and turned to see a loud but cute-looking boy.

"Hey, Buggy, you look like a clown even without makeup."

"Shut up, Shank!" Buggy poured and watched her as she stayed far away. Shanks went to her, and she followed him.

"So you are Ivy, one of the most amazing yet young cooks from the East Blue."

"Yepp, that's me you are..."

"Oh, I am Shanks."

"I-It's nice to meet you."

"I would introduce you to Buggy, but~."

"Nope, no, thank you. As long as he stays away, I'm cool."

"Why don't you like him?"

"Uh..he is a clown."

"Clowns are humans too."

"Also known as killers and can get away with it."

"So are pirates."

"Touché, still don't like clowns." She shuddered. Buggy was overhearing the conversation as Shanks tried to reason with Ivy for him but failed. Once it was time for Ivy to help the cook prepare dinner, she left, and Buggy came out to Shanks.

"Looks like you are just gonna have to give her some time to get used to you, Buggy."

"Women." Buggy mumbled but glanced to where he last saw her.

Weeks and months went by, and Buggy still made no process with becoming Ivy's friend. Unlike Shanks, who became close to her, Buggy couldn't even be in her line of sight, and if he were, she would keep her eyes on him in case he tried to get near her. The only time he did get close to her was when she would accidentally fall asleep on deck, and he would cover her up. Or he was listening to her and Shanks talk. Of course, Shanks talked about Ivy to Buggy, so Buggy would have an idea of how she was and how to approach her if it was possible. Buggy soon fell in love with Ivy and would get jealous every time her eyes lit up when Shanks would come around.

One day, Roger talked with Ivy about something, and Buggy was kicking at the air when Shanks came by.

"Are you upset about Ivy?"

"Me? Upset over Ivy? No, I mean sure, I would love for her to look at me the way she looks at you or whatever, and I don't have a crush on her while she likes you."

"Whoa, you think Ivy likes me hahahahaha you are funny, Buggy. She thinks of me as a brother."

"Then why does she blush when she is around you?"

One Piece One Shot Book *discontinued*जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें