Emotions Resurfaced: Yonji x Reader

Warning: Lemon

Yonjj didn't realize what his dad had gotten him into until it was too late. He was married to someone that was so sexual, and he had to admit that he loved it. The way you had the dangerous glint in your eyes, or that smile that his the fact that you were dangerous because it looked innocent.

Yonji was currently tied to the bed with a ball gag in his mouth. The way you raked your nails across his chest, kissing his neck before biting down on it. Yonji was shaking, but it wasn't due to the fear. He was excited; he knew then this marriage was going to be fun for both of them. You met his eyes, and you gripped his clock making him whimper behind the gag.

You removed the gag before licking his ear. He shuddered as you blew hot air on his earlobe. You felt his length twitch in your hand. The way he looked, made you proud.

"Dear, you have to tell me what you want." You whispered seductively. Yonji swallowed the lump in his throat; there was so much he wanted to do you, so much he wanted you to do to him.

"Suck me please." He managed between breathy moans as you rubbed your thumb over his cock. You pulled back before trailing your tongue down his body. You blew on his cock before taking the cock into your mouth. That caused a groan from Yonji. The way your mouth surrounded his cock made him want to cum right then and there, but he didn't want to just yet, so he just held it back.

"Oh fuck." He leaned back gripping onto the ropes, that he couldn't break out of. His mind was dazed, and he had no idea how he got into such a position. You began to deep throat him, making him lean his head back. He thrust his hips upward causing him to hit the back of your throat. You moaned allowing him to thrust in your mouth, you knew how needy he was, but you enjoyed torturing the green-haired man way too much to give him what he wanted. He fucked your mouth and just when he was about to cum, you pulled off his cock.

"(Y/N) please I beg you I want to cum," Yonji begged the once confident and lecherous Vinsmoke brother was now begging you. You took insight before flicking your tongue over his nipples.

"Please can't take any more teasing (Y/N)." He gripped the ropes; you pulled back smirking.

"Oh, but we are just getting started. Why would I end the fun there?" You asked spreading your legs; you used your finger to play with your clit moaning Yonji's name. The sight was so lewd; it drove Yonji insane. Your other hand began to play with your nipples as you pinched and squeezed them. You leaned your head back, Yonji was so helpless he wanted to run his hands over your body. He couldn't; you wouldn't let him. He was in pain; his cock was red and swollen; he needed a desperate release.

"I'm begging you, please." He said panting; sweat rolled down his body. You smirked crawling to him, before putting your cunt in his face.

"Be a good boy, and eat me out and I will consider letting you release." You said, his heart pounded in his chest. He didn't know what this feeling was, but he liked it. He darted his tongue out, entering it into your womanhood. You moaned as you on his face as he ate you out.

"Oh yes, Yonji. Just like that ahhh...." you moaned as you grind your hips against his face. Yonji sucked luck and thrust his tongue into you at a fast pace. You leaned down to take his cock into your mouth once again; you ducked him off moaning as his tongue reached places in you that made you quiver.

You felt Yonji's cock twitch even more in your mouth; he was on the verge of cumming. He moaned causing you to moan when he nibbles on your clit. It wasn't long; he shot his load into your mouth. You cried before cumming in his mouth and pulling off of the male. You watched him as his face was red, you grinned before turning around and kissing him hard. You could taste yourself on his tongue, just as he tasted himself on yours. You won dominance over his mouth, and you explored it. Yonji was shaking underneath you; he never felt this good before.