Don't You Know You Are Beautiful Jozu x OC

The Whitebeard Pirates had landed on The Spring Refuge Island, which was a Spring Island if you couldn't tell by the name. It was a lovely day, and Jozu, Ace, Thatch, and Marco wasted time, mainly Ace and Thatch. Ace was running off to find a place to eat, and Thatch was shaking his head. Whitebeard only chuckled as he watched his children.

A young lady was walking out of an apartment, and before she could even get into the street, kids ran to her, laughing.

"Lizzy!"

"Sing for us!"

"No, let's play!" Lizzy laughed, hugging the children. The Whitebeard Pirates blinked and stopped at the herd of kids. Jozu followed you with his eyes, and there he saw a beautiful girl with long brown curly hair and sparkling brown eyes. Jozu was in a trance by her smile. Thatch and Marco both noticed the way Jozu looked at her. Lizzy laughed softly, giving all the kids hugs.

"Ahh hai hai, one at a time, one at a time."

"How was your school trip?" A little boy asked.

"It went well. Thank you."

"Does that mean you will watch us all the time again?" A girl tugged on her hand.

"Most likely until I leave again."

"Why is that big guy staring at you?" Another boy asked, pointing to Jozu. Lizzy blinked and met Jozu's gaze, and he blushed, looking away. Marco grinned and patted Jozu's shoulder. Lizzy looked away, coughing.

"Why is your face red Big sis?" The same boy asked.

"Jason, stop asking all these questions. How about we play tag?" Lizzy said, laughing softly before glancing at Jozu. She didn't realize Ace noticed her looking back at Jozu.

"Hey, Jozu. I think she may be into you." Ace said, looking at him, grinning.

"How do you figure?"

"She looked back at you when you looked away."

"She is beautiful."

"Grararara, she may end up as my daughter."

"Pops!" Everyone laughed as Jozu blushed and watched as she played tag with the kids. The kids started to run around the Whitebeard Pirates, so they could hide, as Lizzy counted.

"...5...6....7...8....9...10 ready or not, here I come," Lizzy said, looking around as all the kids were hiding.

"Hey, Lizzy, you didn't even get a break?" An older lady asks.

"Wouldn't have it any other way, Mrs. Jones." The older woman laughed and waved her off as Lizzy decided to jog to look for the kids.
"She heard a giggle, and she stopped in front of Jozu, and he looked away as the others snickered. More giggles came from the bushes, and she grinned softly and peeked behind the bushes.

"Boo!" The girls screamed and ran away.

"Alyssa, Jessica, come back." You laughed, and the girls pouted but helped you find the other kids.

"Uhm, hi." Jozu coughed and looked at Lizzy. Lizzy blinked and smiled.

"Oh, hello there."

"Uhm...." You tried to talk with her, but he couldn't get anything out, and Lizzy tilted her head to the side.

"Jozu is trying to ask is, do you know the nearest place to eat?" Ace asked, and Jozu glared.

"Oh yeah, I know a great place. You don't mind if many kids are trailing us, do you?"

"Not at all," Jozu managed. He was stunned by her beauty and couldn't talk coherently in one breath.

"Hey, my children, who are hungry." A chorus of children started to say I and Me.