I Am Sorry: Helmeppo x Reader 2.2

Ever since you and Helmeppo had made up and you forgave him, it was hard for him to focus. Helmeppo would always think of you, and when he had a break, he wrote to you and visited. His friend and captain Coby would only sigh at his antics but smile.

"You love her, don't you?" Coby asked, and Helmeppo only blushed and nodded his head. Right now, they were at sea, and Helmeppo stared at a photo of you.

"Yeah, I got lucky. She can have anyone, and she chose to forgive me and go out with me." He said he could hardly think clearly since thoughts of you with someone else filled his mind.

"I think she loved you from the start. I doubt she would have dated anyone else." Coby said, and Helmeppo put the picture away, looking at his friend, and his friend noticed the distress his friend was in.

"I hope so. I don't doubt her, but guys are always after her with her beauty. What if she decides she doesn't want to wait for me?" Helmeppo said, and Coby sighed, patting his friend's shoulder.

"I hardly doubt that. She seems like she loves you, and doesn't she send you so many letters?" Coby asked, and Helmeppo smiled, thinking of you going on about your everyday life since he left.

"Yeah, I guess I miss her. I hurt her, and I can't help but think she would get the revenge back. I am silly. She is not like that at all." Helmeppo said, and Coby chuckled.

"No, I doubt it, but anyway, I have a surprise for you..."

"What is it?"

"We have a short vacation, and we are headed back to the island where (Y/N) is waiting for you." Helmeppo blinked, looking at Coby, smiling, and Helmeppo hugged him.

"You wanted to go to the island?"

"I don't care where we go. I don't have family waiting for me anywhere." He said, and Helmeppo nodded, and he had a smile.

~timeskip~

They had already arrived at the port, and Helmeppo got off the ship and made his way to your home. Coby only watched, shaking his head, knowing he wouldn't see him until who knows when.

Helmeppo knocked on your door, knowing it would be a surprise for you. He heard you shuffling on the inside before opening your door. His breath hitched as he saw how you looked. Your hair was in a messy bun. You were wearing a baggy shirt that went down to your knees. You blinked several times before jumping up and wrapping your arms around his neck.

"Helmeppo~!" You said, and he chuckled, spinning you around before placing his lips on yours. You closed your eyes, leaning more into the kiss because you hadn't seen each other. He set you down, moving his hands from your waist to cup your cheeks, making you smile. The kiss grew more intimate, but he parted from you before it could get any more intimate, and he smiled.

"Hey (Y/N)..." He said with a slight blush on his cheeks. You giggled, pulling him inside and shutting the door before cupping his cheeks.

"I didn't know you were coming, or else I would have cooked dinner instead of eating cereal..." You said with a slight blush, and Helmeppo laughed slightly before gently pressing his lips to yours.

"I thought I told you to have better-balanced meals (Y/N)."

"Are you going to scold me right now?" You puffed your cheeks, and Helmeppo placed his hands on yours, still cupping his cheeks. He pressed his lips against yours again, and you sighed into the kiss with a wide smile. He moved his hands and held you tightly to him, pressing you gently against the wall.

"No, I will later. Right now, I want to embrace you and love you." He said, and you blushed but smiled as he moved his hands up and down your side and placed kisses on your neck. You couldn't help but cling to Helmeppo as you tilted your head to the side, letting him ravish your neck, marking you his. You closed your eyes as your heartbeat slowed, and he parted enough to check to see if you were okay.

"Sorry... I just wanted to mark you mine. I have been having doubts lately." He whispered, burying his face into your neck. You blinked, confused, and ran your hand through his hair, and he held you tighter.

"What do you mean by doubts?"

"I feel like you are too good for me. You forgave me even though I did unforgivable things to you. Sometimes I think that so many men out there can make you happy." Helmeppo said, and you pulled him away from you, holding his face, he met your eyes, and you pecked his lips.

"I don't want anybody else. I only want you. I promise no one can steal me away. I already forgave you because I love you." You said with a smile, that smile that he had always loved.

"I know. I just get scared sometimes."

"Well, I guess I will have to ease your fear." You said, nudging your nose with his, causing him to smile.

"Yeah, I guess you will..." He hugged you to his body, and he led you to the couch, pulling you into his lap, and you cuddled into his chest and pulled a blanket over you both.

"When do you leave again?"

"When our vacation is over. Coby didn't give me many details mainly because I was in a slight depression state being away from you." He laughed with blush, and you giggled slightly.

"You are so cute."

"Not as cute as you."