Christmas Gift: Law x Reader

You were standing near the Heart Pirates Ship looking out at the ocean, your hair blew in the wind. Since the weather wasn't looking the greatest, and the log pose had to reset, you guys were docked on a winter island. You pulled your (f/c) coat close to your face as you were lost in thought.

Over time of being part of the crew, you grew feelings for a specific captain. You knew there was no way he would feel the same, but that didn't stop you from loving him. You were always there helping him with making medicine, and even shared some of your knowledge with him about certain herbs and medicines and what they could be used for.

He may have seemed like he was cold on the outside, but deep down you knew he cared. He was sweet, and always there for his crew, that was why you loved him. You wanted to do something for Law since Christmas was tomorrow, you had an idea but you were terrified. You were going to confess to him, and give him a book that held different medicines, healing potions, and healing magic in it. You sighed softly, allowing the air to escape past your lips and curl into the night sky.

"(Y/N)-ya you will get sick if you stay out here all night." You turned your head to see your captain leaning against a post that people tie their ships up with. You smiled at him before making your way towards him.

"It's not like I can't heal myself if I get sick." You say, and Law rolled his eyes. He kept his arms crossed, and you knew he knew that something was bothering you.

"Doesn't stop the act I don't want any of my crewmates getting sick. What's wrong?" He asked, and you shook your head slightly.

"Nothing is wrong, I love the winter. So I was enjoying the weather before it started to snow." You said, Law knew you loved the winter and snow but he still didn't believe that anything was bothering you.

"Don't lie to me." He said.

"I am not lying captain, I promise I am fine." You said smiling at him. Your cheeks were turning cold from the cool air, and Law took his white fluffy hat and put it on top of your head. You blinked slightly and he smirked at you before kissing your cheek.

"If I find out something is bothering you, I stealing your heart." He said you blushed, and touch your cheek. He began to walk back and you decided to run after him grabbing his hand. He looked down at you, and your blush got stronger.

"Well, that wouldn't be a threat if you already did." You mumbled, but loud enough for Law to hear. You looked up at him, he had a look of surprise on his face, and you looked at the clock it was midnight. You took a deep breath before pressing your lips to his in a gentle kiss, you prayed that Law wouldn't kick you out of the crew for this.

Law froze in his place, but almost a second later wrapped his arms around your waist. He held you tighter to him as he moved his lips with yours in a gentle kiss. You wrapped your arms around his neck and he held you close to him, the kiss continued before you pulled away for air. You quickly backed away from Law, pulled his hat over your eyes, and faced embarrassment. Law watched you amused as you shifted in your spot. Even though Law had every intention of getting back to the hotel before the snow started, he wanted to spend more time with you.

"I l-love you captain, Law. I have for a long time, I am sorry and I understand if you don't feel the same way." You said quickly, but Law tilted your head up. You met his steel-grey eyes, and he placed his lips on yours again. You quickly closed your eyes leaning into the kiss again, you had a small smile on your lips and Law leaned his forehead against yours.

"(Y/N)-ya, I feel the same way. I love you more than you could ever know. I was going to confess to you, but you beat me to it." He said pulling out a present that was wrapped in white wrapping paper and a red bow. You looked up at him before taking the present and opening it. Law watched as your eyes widen in shock, it was the necklace you had your eye on for a while. It was a heart-shaped necklace with a ruby in the middle of it. On the arch, part of the heart were engravings of his and your initials. You looked up at him, and he had his hands in his pockets, he gave you a true smile before helping you put the necklace on. He wrapped his arms around your waist from behind and whispered in your ear.

"Will you be my present for Christmas? Will you be my girlfriend?" You blushed before turning to him, smiling widely.

"Of course Law, I would love to." You hugged him tightly, and he captured your lips with his again before pulling away. He held your hand before leading you back to the hotel room, where you could share the news with his crew.

"I didn't get you anything as nice as this." You said looking down at the necklace.

"I have you, that's all I ever wanted." He said, but you pulled out his present. He took it from you and opened it. You shifted a little as he flipped through the pages with a smile, then looked up at you.

"Are these from your home?"

"Yes, I can teach you the healing magic. It would work perfectly with your devil fruit too." You said, glad that he liked the present.

"That makes having this book even better if you are willing to teach me the healing magic." He said as he held the door open for you and you guys walked into the hotel. The crew was in the lounge area, and they all looked at you confused. You tilted your head to the side as they all began to grin widely at you.

"What?"

"You and captain are official now?" Penguin asked, and you blushed to nod your head.

"How did you know?"

"You are wearing his hat, and you have the necklace on that he bought you. I'm sorry." Bepo said bowing. You patted his head, with a smile before touching the hat. You quickly took it off-putting it back on Law's head. He grinned slightly before wrapping his arm around your waist and kissing your cheek to let everyone know again that you were off-limits.