Chapter 13 - Rabbit Cake

Learning to write is not only about knowing the meaning of the word, but also learning how to use it, which naturally involves deeper things such as grammar.

    It's not enough to just stop at learning. Outside of the classroom, Wen Mingyu needs to read more books, just like reading foreign language originals and original film and television works to exercise language sense when learning English.

    Gong Xue acted in a strict manner, but not pedantic. It's hard to tell the story, and scholars don't like to discuss these things, and they don't want others to know that they have seen these things. Gong Xue, however, would not let Wen Mingyu read the book, but instead recommended a few books for him to read occasionally outside of class.

    As a result, Wen Mingyu looked at the script, and he had ten lines at a glance, and he read the book very fast, so naturally he needed to keep sending the script.

    The water in the palace is deep, and the Guards patrol day and night, changing the guard in shifts. It seems that the protection of the huge palace complex is impeccable, but some people have conspiracies and calculations. Not all the palace people inside are loyal to the emperor. A pawn of a certain power.

    If Zhao Dequan hadn't ordered people to stare at Wen Mingyu during this time, I'm afraid he wouldn't have discovered it. Because the problem is a certain page in the storybook.

    Zhao Dequan's godson found out that something was wrong, and handed over the words book that was to be sent to Wen Mingyu, his face was terrifyingly white. Zhao Dequan had a bad premonition, and when he took a look, his face immediately became very ugly.
It's written on it...

    the people behind it want to put people to death.

    Not only Wen Mingyu, who would have seen this script, but even those who handled it, are likely to die.

    Zhao De was as white as a piece of paper, and after thinking for a while, he finally decided to hand over the script to the Sage, who would decide. After all, even if he hides it, in the future, if the sage knows, he will only die worse.

    Mu Zhan glanced at the words book presented, and frowned: "Zhao Dequan, do you think you have time to read the words book?"

    Zhao Dequan buried his head deeply, and replied respectfully, "This is the word book that I'm going to go to Wen Gongzi's office, there are... ... If there is anything wrong, please see the Holy One."

    Mu Zhan guessed something, reached out and picked up the script.

    The hall was eerily silent.

    A drop of cold sweat fell before Zhao Dequan, and his whole body seemed to be roasted on a fire, and it was like a sharp guillotine hanging above his head, which would fall and chop off his head at any time, feeling extremely tormented.

    A sneer came from above.

    Zhao Dequan still lowered his head, not daring to move.     "The old guy who doesn't know how to live, dare to put his hand into the lonely palace. Zhao Dequan

    , skinned the person who sent the message book and hung it on the gate of Duke Rongguo's mansion."
Frightened, he asked in a low voice: "Sacred Lord, it's the slave's godson who checked the script and saw the problem, but he also saw the content. The slave dared to beg for mercy, and wanted to ask how the Sage would deal with it..."

    Mu Zhan's expression was gloomy and his eyes were clear. With abnormal scarlet blood, full of gloom and killing intent, it seems that there is no living thing in his eyes, "This matter is not urgent, you first send the script to Wen Mingyu. Gu was curious, he read it. What kind of reaction would it be?"