Chapter 37

Wen Mingyu looked in a trance, staring blankly at the grass in his hand, his reason slowly drifted away, the rabbit ears and tail ball were about to move, and they were ready to appear.

    "...Young Master Wen? Young Master?"

    Sanxi's voice suddenly sounded, although it was very close, it seemed to be coming from far, far away.

    Wen Mingyu was shocked, and before revealing its original shape, she barely woke up in time, hurriedly threw the grass back into the box, and quickly closed the lid.

    "Put this away." He asked Sanxi to immediately take the grass away, so that he could not control himself from rushing towards it.

    At this time, he also remembered that this grass should be the plant that Wen Changlan and Wei Yingwu had made a bet that to rabbits, it was like catnip to cats. It can be said to be rabbit mint!

    Now it seems that although Wei Yingwu lost, Wen Changlan still told Wei Yingwu, and Wei Yingwu mistakenly thought that he had raised rabbits, so he sent some to him.

    Wei Yingwu is of course very kind. Wen Mingyu also likes this gift very much. He can't help but stick his eyes to Sanxi who took the box away

    . Losing his mind, turning into a lop-eared rabbit and rolling on the ground with grass, he was done.

    Huh, he didn't dare.

    Looking at Rabbit Mint getting further and further away from him, Wen Mingyu was lying on the table, so sad that she didn't want to get up.
He lowered his head and clasped the edge of the table with his hands. He couldn't help but bumped his head against the table several times. The tips of his ears covered by his black hair were red.

    Although he didn't really eat it, he smelled it a little bit, and he was a little excited now.

    His face was lying on the table to cool down, and the two jios under the table were also a little restless. He kicked the ground twice in excitement, and his mouth began to hum a song uncontrollably. He didn't know what he was humming.

    The melody is brisk, the rhythm is fast and slow, and the style is changeable. It's like humming a sentence here and changing the song. It's a mess, but he is happy!

    It's enough to be happy, think so much about what to do.

    He entertained himself, and after a quarter of an hour, Rabbit Mint's energy passed, he was not so excited, and slowly returned to calm.

    Then, recalling what he had done, he tilted his head and glanced at the palace servants around him. They must have heard him humming and kicking jio.

    Although the palace servants are strictly trained and usually don't laugh, Wen Mingyu was so embarrassed that her toes were digging on the ground, and she wanted to die.

    It was like this after only taking a few mouthfuls. I really want to lick it, what will happen.

    Wen Mingyu was annoyed and scared, but she had to admit that she really liked that rabbit mint, and the feeling of being excited and dizzy just now was really comfortable.
I want to smoke again!

    Wen Mingyu felt that he couldn't stay here any longer, otherwise he would definitely not help asking Sanxi to bring Rabbit Mint over.

    He didn't want to face these palace servants QAQ who heard him humming out of tune,

    but in fact, those palace servants were very happy, because Wen Mingyu seemed to be in a good mood and recovered. Of course everyone wanted to see beautiful women. Carefree, smiling sweetly.