Chapter 16 - Massage

The first time riding a horse, the feeling is very complicated and sour.

    Wen Mingyu felt that these legs were not his own anymore, they were already abolished. He couldn't even help but wonder if the Emperor Dog did it on purpose to teach him to ride a horse just to see his embarrassment.

    He couldn't even walk well, so he walked back with Mu Zhan.

    When he got off the chariot and walked into the palace where he lived, the complicated glances from those familiar palace servants made him even more eager to find a seam to get in.

    These people must have misunderstood that he was serving the bed, and maybe they still thought in their hearts that he was worthy of being a tyrant, so ferocious that he made people like this.

    Wen Mingyu was so embarrassed that she almost died.

    The sound of footsteps suddenly came from behind, and the strides were neat. In the next second, Wen Mingyu felt his body hanging in the air, so shocked that he couldn't help but let out a low voice, and the conditioned reflex grabbed Mu Zhan's jacket.

    Mu Zhan picked him up, still in the posture of a princess.

    For a while, Wen Mingyu couldn't tell whether it was the embarrassment of his penguin step or the embarrassment of being held by the princess.
But this time, there is no choice. He lowered his head and turned his face towards Mu Zhan's chest, a bit like an ostrich buried in the sand, as if others couldn't see his face, they could be regarded as not him.

    Mu Zhan was very strong, and hugged him easily, strode into the hall, and quickly put the person on the bed.

    Wen Mingyu raised her head and said, "Thank you, Your Majesty."

    Mu Zhan looked at him for two seconds and laughed again.

    Wen Mingyu: "..."

    Damn, take back his thanks just now.

    Mu Zhan did not restrain himself, still smiling with a smile in his eyes, turned to look at Sanxi, and said, "Are you serving him personally?"

    Sanxi quickly responded respectfully.

    Mu Zhan ordered: "Prepare hot water, soak his feet, and massage his calf carefully."

    Sanxi immediately went to prepare.

    It didn't take long for him to come in with a wooden basin, put it down beside the bed, carefully took off Wen Mingyu's shoes and socks, and slowly put his feet into the water.

    As soon as Wen Mingyu's toes touched the water, she immediately curled up, shrank back like an electric shock, and her skin turned red when it touched the hot water.

    Seeing this, Mu Zhan asked Sanxi in a cold voice, "I haven't even tried the water temperature? How do you serve the master?

    " Some water was splashed on Wen Mingyu's feet to get used to it.
Sanxi was frightened and accused, but Wen Mingyu spoke for him first, "Your Majesty, the water is not very hot, it's my own problem. My skin is sensitive, and it is easy to red when it is stimulated.

    " , stretched out his hand and squeezed lightly on the back of his hand, without much force, but a faint red mark appeared on it.

    Mu Zhan's eyes darkened, and a strong desire grew in his heart, wanting to leave more traces on the white and tender skin.

    But he didn't show it on his face, he just whispered, "Squeamish."

    Wen Mingyu pursed her lips, a little unhappy. This is a natural physique. It's not about being squeamish. The Emperor Dog is just a dog, and he can't spit out ivory.