Chapter 25

When he got up in the morning, Wen Mingyu didn't notice anything wrong, everything went as usual, he washed and changed clothes, and had breakfast.

    Then, go to study in the study room.

    When the sun shone on the road, his head was a little dizzy, and his palms were slightly hot, but the symptoms were too mild, and he didn't take it to heart.

    Sometimes it's easier for someone else to see a problem than you.

    Sanxi was attentive and looked at him worriedly, "Young master doesn't seem to be in good spirits, is it because you are not feeling well?"

    Wen Mingyu tilted her head, "It's okay... alright."

    He raised his hand and touched his forehead, feeling the temperature It's normal, I just shook my head and said it was okay.

    Sanxi then said, "It's been cold recently, so the young master should pay attention to wearing more clothes. At this time, you are most likely to feel the cold."

    Wen Mingyu nodded, thanking Sanxi for your concern, but she didn't care much about these minor ailments. He used to rely on self-healing for colds and fever, and it cost money to take medicine, so it was totally unnecessary. After a few more days, he would be fine.

    So, Wen Mingyu felt that she was in good health, she waved to Sanxi, and said that she didn't need to add clothes, but she stepped out and was blown by the whistling wind outside, her hair fluttered, and she patted coldly The face...the body trembled honestly.

    He decisively turned around and stepped back, took a thick robe from Sanxi's hand, and instantly warmed up. With the addition of the buff to resist the cold wind damage, he was fine again, and even when he walked to the study, a thin layer of sweat appeared on his forehead.

    After the class was successfully completed, Wen Mingyu took out his homework. After Gong Xue read it, he commented, saying that although his ideas were young, he had a unique personal opinion. If he continued to think about it, there would be unexpected reward.

    Then, Wen Mingyu silently took out the results that he revised, supplemented and polished after he was criticized by Mu Zhan. Gong Xue's eyes lit up, and he praised unabashedly: "The deficiencies have been corrected, and there are some details that I didn't expect. Yes, you can be your own husband."

    Wen Mingyu scratched her face embarrassedly, "...I'm far from that level, yes, someone pointed out my problem, I'm..."

    "Who is it?" Gong Xue was very interested, thinking it was teaching One of his doctors also wanted to talk to the other party.

    Wen Mingyu said dryly: "...It's the sage."

    Gong Xue: "..."

    Oh, then forget it.

    After a while, Gong Xue couldn't help but ask: "Does the sage often check your schoolwork?"

    Wen Mingyu shook his head, "No, just occasionally."

    Gong Xue was surprised and couldn't understand what the sage thought. This young man in front of him.

    "This is a rare honor." Gong Xue sighed with emotion, how many people have worked so hard to pass their book to the saint, but they may not have the opportunity. But Wen Mingyu's schoolwork can let the sage see that this is the treatment only for the favored little prince.
"Have you read the little policy theory you wrote earlier?" Gong Xue asked.

    "No."

    "That's a pity. Although what you wrote is only a very rough policy idea, but the idea is very good, and it is worth discussing in detail. If you can get the approval of the sage, you will take the imperial examination in the future, maybe the palace exam... Now , let's not talk that far."