Chapter 50 - Help

Wen Mingyu was sluggish for a long time, but she couldn't come back to her senses, and the whole person was dazed.

    Shocked and incredulous.

    But the fact is so in front of you, you can't ignore it if you want to ignore it.

    Wen Mingyu closed his eyes and slowly opened them again, still the same, he really did not make a mistake. His face was unrequited.

    Because he lowered his head, Mu Zhan didn't notice his strange complexion, only noticed that his half-covered ears were flushed, and he smiled, feeling that Wen Mingyu was easily shy recently.

    Mu Zhan reached out and touched his ear, the temperature was obviously high, and it was hot and soft, and he flinched as soon as he touched it.

    Wen Mingyu lowered her head and whispered, "...I'm going to sleep."

    After speaking, she really shrank into the nest surrounded by piles of clothes, hugged Mu Zhan's clothes, and buried her face in it. , Mu Zhan knew that even if he fished out the man, he would definitely bury it back in a while, like a little ostrich. Mu Zhan thought it was cute, and seeing him sleeping with his clothes in his arms gave him an indescribable sense of satisfaction.

    Since Wen Mingyu fell asleep obediently and didn't continue to pull the hair on her ears, she didn't do anything. After watching him for a while, she closed her eyes and fell asleep.

    But in fact, Wen Mingyu shrank into a ball and couldn't fall asleep at all. He was so shocked by what he had just discovered that he woke up. But he couldn't let Mu Zhan know, so he lowered his head and froze, didn't dare to move, slowed his breathing, and pretended to be asleep.

He wanted to leave it alone, but after a while, he began to feel a little cold, and his clothes were still sticking to his skin, which made him uncomfortable. He moved his hand cautiously and stopped immediately, his expression very complicated.

    After enduring for a long time, he finally couldn't hold it any longer. He raised his head carefully and slowly, and quietly observed Mu Zhan, obviously sleeping with his eyes closed. After watching for a while, Wen Mingyu finally decided to get out of bed secretly and change clothes. Although there are a lot of clothes on the bed, if you change here, no matter how careful you are, you will definitely wake up Mu Zhan.

    Therefore, he moved very lightly, and slowly got up almost silently, trying to step over Mu Zhan and get out of bed. The whole process was slow and stressful, but fortunately it worked out smoothly.

    Just in the middle, Mu Zhan suddenly moved, so frightened that Wen Mingyu almost had a cardiac arrest. He thought he was awake and froze for a while, but found that he didn't open his eyes, he should just move unconsciously in his sleep. Wen Mingyu breathed a sigh of relief before continuing.

    In order not to make a sound, Wen Mingyu stepped on the ground barefoot without shoes. Because the ground dragon was burned and blankets were spread, it was not cold at all.

    Because he was doing things secretly, he couldn't control his nervousness. He didn't even dare to look at the situation. He wiped his chest with the clothes he just wore, and quickly changed his clothes. He went back to the bed, raised one foot and knelt down. On the edge of the bed, just like crawling out, he stepped over Mu Zhan and returned to his sleeping position.
He had already stretched out his hand and pressed it on the nest he had built, and was about to take the final step successfully. When he was secretly relieved, a hand suddenly stretched out beside him, laying across his waist, and then gently pulled, He was forced to fall on Mu Zhan, and it happened to be lying on his chest.