Chapter 34

Wen Mingyu and the others chatted while eating, and the atmosphere was surprisingly harmonious. —Xiang Zhan, who had a cold face, was in a good mood except when others approached Wen Mingyu today.

    Until he went to see Chi Bibai.

    After being hit with dozens of boards, Chi Bibai couldn't even move, let alone walking, and could only lie on the bed like a corpse, exuding a strong smell of blood.

    Chi Bibai's face was pale, her eyes were blue, and her whole person's state was extremely abnormal, as if she had gone crazy. He seems to have guessed that his end will not be good, and he has to make it difficult for others.

    "Does Your Majesty know what I said to the son of the Wen family in the woods yesterday?" He grinned, his smile full of malice.

    Mu Zhan's eyebrows and eyes were frosty, as if he was looking at a dead person, without the slightest warmth. He came here just to see how miserable the enemy was. After reading it, he would leave with a flick of his sleeves.

    But Chi Bibai suddenly raised her voice and shouted sharply.

    "He's afraid of you! He wants to get out of here!"

    Mu Zhan paused.

    Seeing this, Chi Bibai laughed even more in an instant. The action caused the wound to bleed even more. He was also indifferent and said excitedly, "He begged me, begged me to help him escape, his face was as white as paper, I’m crying, how pitiful, it makes me feel soft-hearted. Also, a tyrant who kills even his father, brother, blood, and blood, who wants to stay by your side.”
  “You think he smiles at you every day because he likes you. Is that all he pretended, he was just afraid that you would kill him if you were unhappy, so he wanted to please you, everything was fake! Do ordinary people have no temper and always laugh? Because he's just acting!"

    "If you don't believe me, let's see how he treats others? It's just like that gentleman Wen, a gentleman who is gentle and elegant, has a good reputation in the capital, and is loved and respected by anyone who sees it. I like him more than you, you see if that scumbag always chats with him, smiles sincerely and brightly, and is more open than being around you."

    "You are a fearful tyrant, who would want to stay with you? Stop dreaming! You will always be the one who was trampled in the mud..." Before he could finish speaking, he was choked in his throat.

    It was Mu Zhan, his whole body exuded monstrous murderous intent, his eyes were crimson red, like an evil ghost that was completely irritated.

    Chi Bibai was in great pain, but when he saw Mu Zhan's angry face, a twist of revenge filled his heart. Those words were false, but obviously they all hit the heart of Mu Zhan.

    "I'm...in the middle of it, are you angry...you have today too haha..."

    He uttered the words with difficulty, his voice was hoarse and unpleasant, and he couldn't say it soon enough. Because Mu Zhan strangled his neck with great strength, the knuckles turned white and made a sound.

    Chi Bibai's face turned blue-purple due to lack of oxygen, her eyeballs protruded, her facial features were ferocious and terrifying, and her forehead burst out like a ghost. He struggled to grab the hand around his neck and struggled to survive, but it was of no use.
The breathing is getting weaker and weaker, the thin line is general, and it will break at any time. His hands drooped weakly, he lost his strength, and his breath almost stopped.

    At this moment, Mu Zhan suddenly let go, and threw the person to the ground like throwing garbage.

    His face was extremely ugly, full of disgust, as if killing this man had soiled his hands.     He coldly