Chapter 61

Wen Mingyu moved her lips, and was about to say something perfunctory, but the sacrifice wine standing not far away coughed twice, looked over, and said seriously, "Stop chatting here, the exam is ready. Is it?"

    After all, he is still a student, and he has a more flamboyant personality on weekdays, but he subconsciously restrained himself when confronted with the sacrificial wine, and they all bowed their heads and pretended to be obedient.

    On the way, there were still people muttering: "Isn't there still some time? Why are you in such a hurry?"

    Wen Mingyu breathed a sigh of relief because he didn't have to make up lies. When everyone else was walking quickly to the school, he followed and looked back subconsciously. Taking a look, I was a little grateful for Jijiu's unintentional help just now.

    But he didn't expect that when he looked over, he happened to meet Jijiu's eyes. The other party noticed, stunned for a moment, then lowered his eyebrows, bowed slightly, and gave him a silent salute, his movements obscure, like for fear of being seen.

    Wen Mingyu couldn't help but widen his eyes, glanced left and right, and had to be sure that he was really salutes himself. It was as if in the future, the headmaster suddenly bowed respectfully to himself, so frightening. Moreover, there are white hairs on the side of the temple, and he has passed the age of confusion. A person who is nearly half a hundred years old bows to him, and he can't bear it.

    Wen Mingyu was so frightened that she forgot to give a response, she was a little stunned, but Ye Xu noticed that he was walking slowly and called out, and he hurriedly followed.
On the way to the school, Wen Mingyu couldn't help thinking, why did Jijiu salute him, did he know his identity? Apart from this, there seems to be no other explanation. That being said, he told them to stop chatting just now, and go to prepare for the exam, so he should have spoken out to help him.

    Wen Mingyu's emotions fluctuated, but after a while, he digested himself and calmed down slowly. When he promised Mu Zhan to get married, he thought that he would be salute often in the future. Although it was awkward, he had to get used to it.

    When Wen Mingyu entered the school, she had returned to normal, looking at her friends with a familiar smile.

    The exam is coming soon.

    However, everyone's situation is different.

    Some are nervously cramming to read a book, and even begging God to pray, clasping their hands together and muttering in their mouths. This is scumbag. Ye Xu is even more of a fighter among them. A dead pig is not afraid of boiling water. He was forced in by his family.

    Some are calm, never slackening, well prepared, and not afraid of exams at all. This is a scholar, such as Shao Yan and Chu Shuli.

    Some are sitting upright, holding a pen, their eyes shining, looking forward to it, and seeming to like the exam very much. This is a child prodigy, and there is only one guard in the whole school, so strange.

    Wen Mingyu suddenly felt that she was inside, what an ordinary and normal person.

    Two quarters later, the teaching assistant who invigorated the test came in, distributed the test papers, and then announced the start of the test, telling the students to be quiet and not to look around.
Other teaching assistants don't know, but this teaching assistant likes to walk down to take the exam.

    Wen Mingyu lowered her head and worked on the question, focusing on it. She didn't know when the teaching assistant came to him, and she didn't move forward, she just stopped by his side and stared.