Chapter 62 - Dating

Wen Mingyu said these words.

    Mu Zhan was stunned, rarely in a trance, and did not respond for a long time, like a stiff stone statue, motionless.

    Wen Mingyu waited for a while, but did not reply, then grabbed Mu Zhan's sleeve, tilted his head, and asked with some doubts, "Your Majesty? Are you going together?

    " Somewhat uncomfortably tilted his head and coughed, seemingly calmly nodded in response: "Yes."

    As if his heart was comparable to a stormy sea, the situation changed, the shock and ecstasy like a roar of a giant beast, all of which were fake, he was calm and calm, without any turbulence. very.

    It has to be said that Mu Zhan disguised himself very well. After all, he is an emperor, and he still has the ability to restrain his emotions and remain calm. Wen Mingyu was deceived by him for a while, and really thought that he didn't think much about going, because he invited him and reluctantly agreed to go out with him.

    Wen Mingyu couldn't help but flash a trace of loss and hesitation in his heart. He wanted to go with Mu Zhan, and celebrating the festival outside should feel like a date. One of the things you must do when you are in a relationship is dating. Wen Mingyu has never been on a date before. She is very unfamiliar with it and looks forward to trying it with Mu Zhan.

    But if Mu Zhan doesn't want to go, it's not good to just force it. Wen Mingyu thought about it, and with Mu Zhan's character, it doesn't seem like he likes places with lots of people.

    Wen Mingyu paused, and was about to speak, but inadvertently found that a dark shadow seemed to flash behind Mu Zhan. He froze for a moment, not realizing what it was.
Mu Zhan noticed that he was hesitating to speak, and asked, "What's the matter?"

    At this time, Wen Mingyu didn't see the black shadow again, it seemed that he was just looking at it accidentally. He put his eyes back on Mu Zhan, and hesitantly said, "If you don't want to go, why don't you just forget it.

    " Wait……"

    Before he could finish speaking, Wen Mingyu suddenly felt something brushing past his feet, and when he looked down, he realized that it was a tail, and the golden scales were glowing, and it seemed to glow in the temple, but at this time A little slack and lacking in energy, he lay on the ground and gently hooked his ankle.

    According to the information on dragons from ancient times to the present, there are spikes like fins on the back of the dragon's body, which cover the tip of the tail. It looks like a soft fringe, but it is actually hard. The dense scales are so sharp that they seem to split everything.

    But when the scales brushed the skin of the ankle, the movement was very light, Wen Mingyu didn't feel any pain, but felt that the tail was a bit wronged. Sure enough, the tail moved and wrapped around his wrist. The tip of the tail touched the back of his hand. It was obviously a huge tail fin. the poor dog hooked.

    Wen Mingyu raised her head and looked at Mu Zhan with a subtle expression, "Your Majesty, are you unhappy?"

    Mu Zhan's face was cold, he grabbed his tail, pulled it back, and threw it to the ground rudely. He also hid it and disappeared into the air out of thin air.

    It's a very imposing action, but inexplicably seems to be a little bit embarrassed and angry that a secret has been discovered.
He pursed his thin lips tightly, stretched into a straight line, and replied coldly: "No."

    Wen Mingyu: "..."

    However, it doesn't look like there is no.

    Mu Zhan lowered his eyes, stared at him and said slowly, "I don't want to go."