Chapter 60

In fact, everything is symptomatic.

    In the daytime, Wen Mingyu felt the smell of spirits on Mu Zhan's body as good as last time, and couldn't help sticking behind him like a small tail.

    Mu Zhan has black hair in a jade crown, a tall body, and a high and cold temperament. Just standing like this is like an ink painting.

    With such a beautiful woman standing in front of her eyes, who could not be moved.

    Wen Mingyu secretly called his wife how many times in his heart, and wanted to hug his wife and stick it.

    He stuck to Mu Zhan's side, and he said a lot of words, his eyes were bright, showing obvious excitement, and his spirit was too much.

    Because they have only recently confessed to each other, they have just established their relationship, they are in a state of passionate love, they are sticky, and they are too greasy. Wen Mingyu really wanted to stay with Mu Zhan all the time. When he had to separate and go somewhere else, he couldn't help but think that if Mu Zhan could become smaller, like a small pendant, he could take it with him wherever he went. All right.

    Therefore, when he was so sticky to Mu Zhan, he didn't realize that something was wrong the first time, he just thought it was normal.

    The restlessness of pheromone is just his own thoughts. At most, it is only enlarged a little more, and his rationality has weakened, so that he can speak out boldly and straightforwardly what he usually does not dare to say.

    Like, wife.
He used to think that Mu Zhan was very good-looking. Although he was said to be a tyrant, in future film and television dramas, he would definitely be the kind of beautiful villain that makes people follow his facial features. He must keep reminding himself when watching it. , in order not to stand crooked.

    Now the relationship between the two has changed, and he appreciates beauty more confidently. This is his man! What can't be seen and can't be imagined!

    So, he secretly called his wife in his heart.

    Until the pheromone became restless and ate rabbit mint, the rationality quickly went offline.

    But as he said, it's not like he's drunk, he's still awake, he's just being arrogant and arrogant.

    Mu Zhan wanted to call him husband, but he decisively smiled brightly, "wife."

    After shouting, it was as if he had done an important event, his face flushed with excitement, and he was super satisfied. Seeing Mu Zhan's stunned expression, he wanted to laugh even more.

    However, after a while because he succeeded in making Mu Zhan happy, he also stepped into the pit.

    He didn't call her husband, but Mu Zhan should have called him that way.

    Wen Mingyu was inexplicably obsessed with wanting to have her own wife, so she fought for this title a little naively. When it was time to go to bed, she still had to say good night, wife.

    Then, I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

    He still hugged his wife with both hands, smelled the mellow aroma of the familiar and good-smelling spirits, buried his face in Mu Zhan's arms, and stuck to his chest muscles.
At this time, the consequences of not finding anomalies during the day came.

    Wen Mingyu slowly began to heat up, not only from the superficial skin surface, but from the deep heat, which could not be stopped. His face was already red, and his lips were as red as petals. Hot air was exhaled from the gap between his lips, and the bunny ears couldn't control it.