Chapter 28 - Polo

Since the previous dynasty, juju, that is, playing polo, has always been very popular among princes and nobles, and competitions will be held from time to time, so the Ministry of Rites prepares very quickly, and it only takes two days.

    A vast and flat venue with an auditorium on one side.

    When Wen Mingyu was called up from the bed by Sanxi, she was still a little confused and didn't know what to do.

    "Young master, play polo, have you forgotten? This time, many sons from aristocratic families will also come. You will be instructed by the sage, and you will definitely shine on the field and become famous in one fell swoop."

    Sanxi was even more excited than himself.

    Wen Mingyu just remembered it, and it was a little funny to hear it, "I have only played with Sheng Shang, and I have never participated in a game. You know that I can win."

    "Young master is so powerful, of course yes." He has blind faith.

    Wen Mingyu shook his head, ate breakfast, put on his riding uniform, and went to the competition venue.

    There are many people, all descendants of nobles. They have been pampered and pampered since they were young. They have a sense of arrogance around them, and they are not in the same class as the commoners.

    As soon as Wen Mingyu appeared, there were a lot of scrutiny eyes looking over. The noble children who were present today were all told by their elders, so they paid special attention to Wen Mingyu.
Wen Mingyu was stared at for a while, and when he opened his foot to walk towards Mu Zhan, those eyes became obviously more intense, which made him very uncomfortable.

    Zhao Dequan greeted him and respectfully led him to sit beside Mu Zhan.

    With Mu Zhan, the god of evil, those eyes immediately converged, fearful and apprehensive, and they all began to pretend to chat with each other.

    Wen Mingyu breathed a sigh of relief, and suddenly found that the tyrant is scary and scary is also a bit good. It's not that he is afraid of being watched by too many people and becoming the focus of attention, it's just that those purposeful gazes are uncomfortable.

    The purpose of coming here is to play polo. Mu Zhan's temperament doesn't like nonsense, so he directly removed the leading opening remarks, and it was the theme as soon as he came up.

    The gong rang.

    The first was a polo match between noble girls.

    There are no gender restrictions in polo, so many daughters also put on neat riding clothes. Don't look at the gentleness like water at ordinary times, but on the court, they are all heroic, bright and flamboyant, no less than men.

    The fierce competition caused applause from the tent from time to time.

    After this match ended, it was time for the aristocratic son to play.

    Wen Mingyu was about to get ready to go, she was nervous, but at the same time she couldn't hide her excitement. It is probably due to the innate competitive nature of human beings, the heart is pounding, the blood is surging, and the face is a little hot. He frowned, opened his mouth and exhaled slowly.
Mu Zhan looked at him like that, a little funny, reached out and picked up a strand of his long hair, and pulled it.

    Wen Mingyu felt the strength, and subconsciously turned her head to look over.

    "Afraid of losing?" Mu Zhan raised his eyebrows.