Chapter 82 - Once upon a time(2)

Mu Zhan only grabbed Wen Mingyu's clothes for a short while, then quickly came back to his senses and let go immediately, as if it was something terrifying.

    It's really scary, craving warmth, softness, and a touch of sweetness.

    If people know about it, it is equivalent to exposing their weaknesses to the other party, giving them the opportunity to control and hurt themselves.

    Mu Zhan's face tensed again, with a cold look, even more distant than before. It is obviously a young child's face, but it has a colder feeling than an adult.

    Wen Mingyu noticed that he had stepped back, and lowered his head to see his expression, but his eyes were drooping, his lips were tight, and he couldn't see it clearly.

    Wen Mingyu was a little worried and simply squatted down, but because of the small space, her butt hit the wall and almost fell. The conditioned reflex grabbed Mu Zhan's hand, which was wet and a little hot.

    Mu Zhan immediately reacted a little and threw it away, making Wen Mingyu have to step back, and this time she really sat on the ground. No pain, but my pants were wet.

    Wen Mingyu looked back, it was uncomfortable wearing wet pants, and it was easy to catch a cold. He thought about it for a while, and simply took off his clothes, and quickly poured some hot water on him to make it more comfortable.

    Mu Zhan didn't expect that it would turn out like this. The face that had finally cooled down just now cracked. In shock, he was a little flustered. He subconsciously turned his head away and looked elsewhere.
Wen Mingyu explained and said, "My clothes are wet, and it's almost time to take a bath anyway. Would you mind taking a bath together?"

    Even if you mind, it's all done first and then played, so what else can Mu Zhan say.

    Therefore, Mu Zhan was silent and lowered his head.

    Wen Mingyu continued to wash his hair, without any scruples, let alone shyness, she just regarded the other party as a younger brother who needed to be taken care of, and felt sorry for his experience. After squeezing out the shampoo, his little hands slowly rubbed on Mu Zhan's head, creating a white foam, like an unprofessional massage.

    When rushing the foam, Wen Mingyu reminded: "Close your eyes, or the foam will hurt in your eyes."

    This time, Mu Zhan closed it obediently and quickly.

    Because Mu Zhan's hair is very long, it is quite difficult to wash, but Wen Mingyu is not impatient, on the contrary, she is extremely focused, picks up a strand, and naturally slides between the palm and the thumb, it is really like silk , very soft and slippery, but also cool, the hand feels amazingly good, reluctant to let go.

    Wen Mingyu couldn't help playing for a while while washing, and kept complimenting, "Your hair is so slippery and beautiful."

    Mu Zhan endured it for a while, and finally couldn't help pulling his hair back. The ancients cared about hair very much, and the saying that the body and skin were affected by parents and married couples, Mu Zhan did not think highly of it, but it would also be affected, and being played with hair always felt weird, and he couldn’t understand why it was good. Touch, he wouldn't do such a thing.
  "Wash you." Mu Zhan said coldly.

    "Oh." Wen Mingyu was rejected, nodded, and didn't touch again, not wanting to be annoying.

    He took a quick shower and his hair was short, so it wasn't that troublesome. The two of them took turns sharing a shower, and they washed them almost at the same time.