Chapter 69 - Dragon Chair

The title of the Golden List is the pursuit of every reader.

    Wen Mingyu thought that it would be good for him to pass the second-class jinshi examination, but he did not expect that he would be qualified to go to the Hall of Supreme Harmony, and the emperor personally ordered him to ask.

    Finally, the rankings were released, and the specific rankings of the palace exams were released.

    Of course, what everyone cares about most is who is the No. 1, No. 2, and No. 1.

    Whether the champion is Wei Chen or Sanyuan Jidi, Wen Mingyu is not surprised at all, and is very happy for him. But he never thought that he would be second only to Wei Chen.

    When he heard the good news, Wen Mingyu seemed to have been slapped on the head, as if falling into a dream, in a trance, as if he was stepping on cotton under his feet.

    Before Mu Zhan said he was in the top five, he thought that he was just stuck in the fifth place, which made him very happy, but the final result was even more surprising, and even surprised that he asked Mu Zhan at the first time——"It won't be Did you arrange it for me?"

  I wanted to give him a good ranking, but I felt that the champion was too dazzling, so I stepped back and gave him the second place.

    When Mu Zhan heard this, he couldn't help laughing and crying, "Are you so unconfident in yourself? I said you have this level. Besides, I'm just hurting you by doing this kind of thing."

    Wen Mingyu actually thinks he shouldn't be like this . Yes, I think so rationally, but emotionally, I feel that if it is Mu Zhan, it seems that it is not surprising to do such a thing.

    As if he could read minds, Mu Zhan sighed deliberately, "What kind of person am I in your heart?"
Wen Mingyu immediately said obediently, "I was wrong, Your Majesty is the most selfless, fair and just, I want to misunderstand too much. That's it."

    Mu Zhan supported his chin with one hand, while the other hand picked up a strand of Wen Mingyu's black hair to play with it, and said slowly, "That's not true, I did a lot of things I shouldn't have done. , I want you to sit on the dragon chair and eat snacks, and take the lop-eared rabbit to the court in a sleeve pocket, lied about being unwell, but was actually lazy and wanted to touch the rabbit..."

    He said several things in succession, all of which were related to Wen Mingyu , when he was about to fry his hair, he stopped, "There are still many things that I want to do but shouldn't do, and I haven't had time to do it yet."

    Wen Mingyu: "Then don't do it."

    Mu Zhan smiled meaningfully, "But just thinking about it."

    He always felt that it would not be what he wanted to hear, so Wen Mingyu wisely chose to ignore it.

    "Don't you ask what's the matter?" Mu Zhan smiled.

    Wen Mingyu shook his head decisively, "I don't want to know."

    Before the announcement of the gold list, the honorees already knew the ranking.

    Because on the next day after the results of the palace examination came out, a grand ceremony was held, that is, the grand ceremony of the emperor's announcement of the rank of Jinshi.

    The first one is awarded the jinshi and the first one, the second one is awarded the jinshi background, and the third one is awarded the same jinshi background.
When the name was rolled, the official of Honglu Temple led Weichen, the champion, to kneel on the left on the imperial road, and then the second place. Wen Mingyu followed and knelt on the right on the imperial road, and then at Tanhua, Chu Shuli knelt on the left and back on the imperial road. .