Chapter 1 - Crossover

As soon as Wen Mingyu opened his eyes, he saw the antique drapery with delicate embroidery and intricate patterns carved on the bedpost.

Blinking his eyes blankly, he remembered that, yes, he crossed.

No need to work hard.

He rolled over and continued to sleep in bed.

Half a month has passed since the interstellar era to the ancient times of Blue Star thousands of years ago. As soon as he came in, before he was familiar with the environment, he was ordered by his nominal father, the Marquis of Guangyang, to be filled with medicine and sent to the palace.

At that time, he was completely powerless, and in the dimness, a middle-aged man in ancient costume looked down at him and warned coldly: "The Hou Mansion has raised you for so many years, why should you repay it, and behave well in front of the Holy Master, if you are in the palace If you can't stay here, don't even want to come back alive."

After saying this, the man seemed too lazy to look at Wen Mingyu any more, he threw down a sentence to look at him closely, and left with a flick of his sleeves.

Wen Mingyu was suddenly yelled at by her head and face, even if it wasn't her original body, her fists were hardened, and she really wanted to give that bullshit Marquis a slap.

According to the body's memory and the whispered conversation of the servant girl, Wen Mingyu slowly understood the general situation.

He was originally the concubine born by the Marquis of Guangyang and Yiling. His biological mother died in childbirth, and he was not taken seriously. After more than ten years, he was finally remembered, but it was because the Marquis of Guangyang made a misdemeanor in the court and wanted to take one of the family members. The son was sent to the palace to be dedicated to the tyrant.

The original body couldn't stand such a heavy blow, so he chose to end himself, and then Wen Mingyu crossed over to him.

When the Hou Guangyang heard this, he did not care about the concubine at all, but was furious at him to resist with death, so there was the result that Wen Mingyu was later poured into the palace.

In the eyes of the Marquis of Guangyang, the Shuzi was just a piece of waste chess thrown out. When he arrived in the palace, he would soon be executed by the tyrant. As long as the person was intact when he was sent in, it was enough.

These are all things that he just crossed over. Now, he has lived in the palace for ten days.

At first I heard that I was going to sleep with a tyrant, Wen Mingyu was trembling and panicked, feeling that she was the cannon fodder in the movie, and she still couldn't survive the beginning. But after entering the palace, he was placed in a secluded palace, where three meals a day were delivered to the door, and the palace staff served him.

It is impossible for people to be nervous all the time. Wen Mingyu stayed for several days and found that it was all right, so she relaxed unconsciously. Oh, the huge palace, he is such a small person, he is not at all inconspicuous. Perhaps the emperor had long forgotten his existence.

Wen Mingyu wished the emperor would never remember, so he let him stay here.

Life in the palace is simply beautiful if the danger of tyrants is not mentioned. You don't have to work day and night, and you can eat and drink every day.

Wen Mingyu was an orphan in the world she originally lived in. She had no parents, so she could only work part-time to earn tuition and living expenses to support herself. And he is an Omega, he must buy expensive inhibitors to cover up his gender and disguise as most of the Betas, or he will be forced to marry by the alliance and combine with one or more strange Alphas.