Chapter 51

It seems to be giving birth.

    When Mu Zhan heard this sentence, he was completely awake in shock. He subconsciously felt that he had to prepare for production, so he hurriedly got out of bed and called someone, but he just opened his mouth to call Xuan Yuyi, and the next words stopped on his lips.

    He came back to his senses and realized that something was wrong.

    It took only ten days since Wen Mingyu's changes in appetite, lethargy, and nesting, and counting the estimated pregnancy months, more than three months, how could it be possible to give birth?

    Mu Zhan felt that it should not be, but if there is a situation, it is natural to ask the imperial doctor to come over for diagnosis.

    "Is it a stomachache? It's only been a long time, it won't be so fast, relax." Mu Zhan lowered his voice to soothe his emotions.

    Hearing this, Wen Mingyu was stunned for a moment before reacting.

    Yeah, why does he feel that way? This simply doesn't make sense.

    But he really thought so subconsciously, just like when he felt that he had it, he couldn't control his hair and build a nest with grass.

    He put his hand on his stomach, touched it lightly, and said with some confusion, "I don't know, it's just the feeling..."

    Mu Zhan felt strange, but he heard that people's emotions will become fluctuating after pregnancy. It's easy to think about it, maybe that's why.
While waiting for the imperial doctor to arrive, Wen Mingyu touched his stomach, the pain gradually eased, and after a few minutes, it completely disappeared, as if it was just his hallucination.

    His curled up body opened unconsciously, and the frowning brows because of the pain also stretched out, and everything went back to normal. He couldn't help getting up and wanted to see if there was any imaginary cub under his legs. He always felt like he was born.

    Seeing that he wanted to move, Mu Zhan quickly held him down to prevent him from messing around.

    Wen Mingyu struggled to remember, he had a feeling that there was no more cubs in his stomach, and there was no feeling that he had something to do with him back then. He felt that there must be his cub on the bed.

    But Wen Mingyu was too embarrassed to say it, so he hesitated and said, "Lie down, it's uncomfortable, and my stomach doesn't hurt anymore..."

    Mu Zhan looked down at his face and saw that he really didn't have anything. He was extraordinarily persistent, as if he would not give up until he got up, so he had to help him up carefully.

    As soon as Wen Mingyu sat up, she lifted the quilt, looked between and around her legs, looked around on the soft mattress, not letting go of any corner, and even raised her legs to look.

    "What are you looking for?" Mu Zhan frowned, becoming more and more incomprehensible.

    Wen Mingyu shook her head and said nothing. After all, he was looking for a cub that he gave birth to. He thought it was impossible rationally, but psychologically, he felt that he was born.
If Wen Mingyu was in the form of a lop-eared rabbit at this time, he must have been looking around for the cubs, but he didn't see anything, as if his cubs had been stolen, hanging down softly The rabbit ears trembled, panicked and aggrieved, so anxious that she whimpered.

    But Wen Mingyu looks like a human, so he restrained himself a little, but his small eyes are still constantly looking around, obviously dazed and uneasy, there seems to be something very incomprehensible, and the whole person is dumbfounded.