Chapter 45

Wen Mingyu was actually quite surprised when Mu Zhan offered to let him study at Guozijian. After all, Gong Xue wanted to recommend him before. After Mu Zhan heard about it, his face was not good.

    Later, he didn't think much about the past Guozijian. The highest academy, of course, is not something you can enter if you want to. There are a lot of talents in it. He has self-knowledge and is a bit smart, but there is still a big gap compared with the real genius.

    But now, Mu Zhan is going to put him in, is he going through the back door?

    Students who enter the Guozijian are collectively referred to as supervisors, and can be roughly divided into four types according to the way of admission. Those who are recruited to serve as supervisors are called supervisors, and the students who are selected from local areas with excellent academic performance are Gongjian, because their fathers are officials. The one who was admitted to the school by special gift was the Yinjian, and the one who entered the school by donating money was the regular supervisor.

    Wen Mingyu didn't belong to any of them, but he walked through the most powerful back door, arranged directly by the emperor, and made a real airborne.

    However, of course Mu Zhan will not be without consideration. If Wen Mingyu is really allowed to enter under the name of the emperor's backer, the atmosphere will not be good. If you are not flattered by all kinds of flattery, or you are isolated because of fear and jealousy, it is difficult to have real friends.

    Mu Zhan once also studied in Guozijian, because he was an unfavored prince, his status was not high, and he had experienced the bad of being bullied. He didn't want Wen Mingyu to have a similar experience.
To this end, he ordered Zhao Dequan to bring the list of new students admitted this year to see which family and party they came from, so as to avoid people like the grandson of the prime minister. Fortunately, there are not many shade prisoners this year. The younger generation who have seen Wen Mingyu in public before are either preparing for the next year's spring festival or have graduated.

    He is not a disciple of a big clan, so naturally he has no chance to participate in those occasions, and he has never seen Wen Mingyu's appearance.

    Mu Zhan raised his eyebrows slightly when he saw that the children of the poor family accounted for the majority.

    This is not only good for Wen Mingyu's learning environment, but it can also be seen that in the future, if these people are ranked second among these people, they will be slowly cultivated and given to high-ranking officials, step by step, to replace and nibble away those big family forces, carry out a big change of blood, and concentrate power.

    Mu Zhanhui decided to let Wen Mingyu go to Guozijian because the atmosphere there is simple, most people are obsessed with academics, and there will not be too much intrigue like in officialdom. But of course, in order to prevent people who don't have long eyes, Mu Zhan also arranged for him to read with him. The official in charge of Guozijian, Jijiu, also knows Wen Mingyu's identity. If something happens, he will protect Wen Mingyu or send someone to report.

    The procedures required for admission are complicated, but Mu Zhan ordered it directly, and naturally passed the first time, which was unbelievably fast.

    Moreover, what Wen Mingyu thought was purely airborne was actually inaccurate. Mu Zhan had given him the test paper before, which was one of the entrance examinations, and his grades completely exceeded the requirements.
It's just that he doesn't know, it's just an ordinary quiz.

    On the day of the entrance ceremony, Wen Mingyu put on a green jacket, a white robe and a green collar, the uniform of the students of the Guozijian, which can also be called a school uniform.