Chapter 10 - Wine Feeding

Mu Zhan almost laughed angrily, pulled the corners of his lips and said, "What did you say, say it again?"

    If Wen Mingyu was awake, she would definitely feel the danger, recognize each other and say something good. Yes, it's just taking the topic away anyway.

    But Wen Mingyu was drunk, her brain was not working at all, she didn't hear the threat in Mu Zhan's tone at all, she laughed stupidly, and she was not afraid to repeat the curse.

    "Emperor Dog."

    Mu Zhan's eyebrows jumped and he pressed his forehead. No matter how he looked, he seemed to be thinking about whether to kill people directly, or throw them out to sober up and torture them before killing them.

    However, after a long silence, Mu Zhan didn't move, probably because he felt that it would be disrespectful to negotiate with a drunk, and he reached out and pushed his head away.

    But Wen Mingyu just saw this comfortable place and regarded it as his own territory. As soon as he was pushed away a little, he immediately stuck back, and hugged Mu Zhan's arm, not letting go.

    Mu Zhan was a little surprised. He was really irrational when he was drunk, which was very different from usual. When he was awake, he was always cowardly. Although he pretended to be very courageous, his bottom two legs were shaking.

    He didn't like Wen Mingyu being afraid of himself, but it was impossible to change at once, so he let him act.
Mu Zhan pulled his hand back, looked down at him condescendingly, and said meaningfully, "Give you a chance, get up by yourself."

    Wen Mingyu didn't listen, and insisted on sleeping on Mu Zhan's lap with her hands I had no choice but to hug Mu Zhan's waist next, worried that he would be pushed away again, buried his face in it, pressed his abdominal muscles through his clothes, and plunged himself into Mu Zhan's arms.

    Mu Zhan froze for a moment, then smiled, reached out and landed on Wen Mingyu's head, lightly brushing his soft black hair, the stroking movement was even gentle, but if you look closely, you will find that his eyes are heavy and terrifying Paranoia is terrifying.

    "You chose it yourself."

    Gu gave you a chance, but if you don't run away, it's too late to regret it.

    Mu Zhan sat with one hand on the table, holding a wine glass casually, looking like he was just drinking alone. But when he got closer, he found that there was another person lying on his lap, and his other hand was on top of Wen Mingyu's head. He pinched the back of his neck and landed on his back again, continuing to touch it gently.

    It's exactly like a cat in rua.
And Wen Mingyu also seemed to have been smoothed out, no longer noisy, so comfortable that she hummed in a low voice, her bones were softened, she lay on her side lazily, stretched her body, and occasionally trembled slightly.

    After a long while, Mu Zhan stopped, Wen Mingyu was still a little dissatisfied, half-squinted and reached out and hooked, grabbed Mu Zhan's hand, and pressed it back on his back, signaling him to continue.

    Mu Zhan didn't move, but shook the wine glass in his hand.

    "Do you want to drink?"

    Wen Mingyu glanced up, nodded dully, and unconsciously licked her lips, which were moist, like petals soaked with dew, which looked more and more red and tender.

    "Yes."

    He reached for it, but was avoided.

    Mu Zhan narrowed his eyes, "What do you exchange for it?"