Chapter 5 - Grapes

Wen Mingyu looked at the source of the sound subconsciously, but did not expect to see bloodshot eyes in Mu Zhan's eyes, bulging veins on his forehead, and a very ugly face, full of violence and coldness, as if he was about to kill.

    Wen Mingyu's heart froze, and she immediately wanted to hide, so as not to be noticed by Mu Zhan, lest she become the unlucky person who was angered.

    But everything happened too fast, Mu Zhan noticed him immediately, his eyes with anger and anger fell on him, and he walked towards him.

    The astonishing oppressive force is like a huge wave, and the layers are constantly surging, forcing people to be unable to breathe, and it is like a heavy pressure, making it difficult for people to stand, and they can hardly control their legs and fall down.

    Wen Mingyu sat on the stool and didn't fall down because of her weakness.

    In just a few seconds, Mu Zhan came to him, and the tall figure cast a shadow behind the light, shrouding Wen Mingyu inside.

    The closer you get, the more oppressive you feel.

    Wen Mingyu was stiff all over, terrified of what might happen next.

    Mu Zhan came over wrapped in suffocation, as if something terrifying was about to happen, leaned over and stretched out his hand to Wen Mingyu, so frightened that Wen Mingyu thought he was going to kill him by strangling his neck, and the hair all over his body exploded. , wanted to jump up and run away, but found the hand - picked up a peeled grape and ate it into his mouth.

    ...?

    Wen Mingyu was completely stunned.
This is like playing the game to the end, opening the door with the heart of death, thinking that I will see an extremely difficult and brutal big boss, when a fierce battle is about to usher in, but there is only a small one in it. Slime, soft and jelly-like, was sleeping lazily with squinted eyes - "Hu~" The

    contrast was so great that he forgot to respond.

    After a while, Mu Zhan had already eaten half of the grapes he had peeled. He seemed to dislike him for not moving. He grabbed his wrist and placed it on the unpeeled grapes, coldly ordering: "Continue."

    Wen Mingyu : "...Oh."

    He really continued to peel the grapes.

    But one eats a grape, and the other peels the grapes. How can the speed keep up.

    Soon, Mu Zhan finished eating the peeled grapes, and his eyes fell on Wen Mingyu's hand.

    Wen Mingyu's body froze, trying to speed up, but being stared at, he was even more nervous and difficult to peel, and he was a little stumbling.

    Wen Mingyu's hand is very beautiful, with well-proportioned joints, slender and white, pinching dark purple grapes, and it is even more delicate and smooth like white jade. Anyone looking at him would probably be reluctant to let him do things, but Mu Zhan doesn't seem to be a person.

    Just when the grapes on Wen Mingyu's hand were peeled to the last bit, Mu Zhan seemed impatient to wait, grabbed his hand directly, put it to his mouth, and ate the grape.

The grapes were pinched between Wen Mingyu's fingers, so naturally, it was easy to bite his fingers. Wen Mingyu obviously felt a touch of warmth and dampness on his fingertips, so hot that he couldn't help but want to shrink back, but his wrist was held and he couldn't move.

    What's worse, Mu Zhan didn't know whether it was intentional or not, and when he was eating grapes, he also swept away the juice on his fingertips.

    Soft touch, with a burst of numbness.

    Wen Mingyu couldn't help curling her fingers slightly, her eyelashes trembling.

    Mu Zhan was eating grapes, but his eyes were staring at him, like a beast staring at its prey, chewing him up and swallowing him.

    A strong sense of crisis rushed up and exploded in Wen Mingyu's mind. Mu Zhan ate the grapes, but he didn't let go of his hand, biting his fingers as if he wanted to eat them.

Wen Mingyu did not dare to struggle rashly, but said, "Your Majesty, I will continue to peel the grapes for you."

    Mu Zhan stared at him for two seconds, then slowly let go of his hand, Wen Mingyu immediately retracted, Pick up a grape and pretend I'm attentive and busy.

    After Mu Zhan ate the grape, the bloodshot in his eyes dissipated, his gloomy and gloomy complexion eased, and he slowly returned to his normal expressionless face.

    Then, he straightened up and walked to the door, telling Zhao Dequan something.

    As soon as he walked away, Wen Mingyu let out a sigh of relief, his body immediately softened, and he just wanted to lie still on the table.

    There was a faint conversation at the door, intermittent, but Wen Mingyu could barely hear who Mu Zhan was ordering to kill.

    It should be the person related to the memorial just now.

    Wen Mingyu asked himself to think of something else, don't listen to it, it's no good to know.

    After Mu Zhan came back, he continued to read the memorial and did not eat any more grapes, and let Wen Mingyu eat it by himself.

    Wen Mingyu was rude, he was almost scared to death just now, how could she not eat something to calm herself down.

    A grape was stuffed into his mouth, the pulp was crushed, the juice splashed in his mouth, and it was as sweet and delicious as he thought.

    Wen Mingyu squinted his eyes and took comfort from the food.

After eating several grapes, he only remembered that his finger was bitten by Mu Zhan. Could it be...

    Wen Mingyu's expression was blank for a moment, and his mood was very complicated, neither eating nor not eating.

    He paused for a few seconds, secretly wiped his fingers with a handkerchief, stared at the faint bite marks on his fingertips for a few seconds, then looked away, pretending that nothing had happened, and continued eating.

    After eating the grapes, Mu Zhan let him go back.

    After this time, when Wen Mingyu came over again, he would see some royal cakes and fruits on the table. Then, most of it went into his stomach.