Chapter 44 - Rabbit Mint

After the rabbit mint was delivered, Mu Zhan didn't look at it for the first time, and he didn't seem interested. It was not until he remembered it later that he asked Zhao Dequan to bring it.

    Green grass with triangular leaves, pointed horns, covered with a layer of short soft hairs. The appearance is unremarkable, nothing special, and the smell is also faint, a little cool and slightly bitter.

    Mu Zhan pinched it twice, then threw the grass back into the box at will, with a dull expression, and turned to look for Wen Mingyu.

    In the bedroom, a fluffy and soft snow white was lying on the beauty's couch, sleeping sweetly.

    Since the secret was exposed, Wen Mingyu has nothing to hide. It's very relaxing to change back to the appearance of a rabbit. When it is only him and Mu Zhan, he will arbitrarily turn into a lop-eared rabbit and let his clothes fall to the side.

    Now, he is half tired from writing the book, and takes a break.

    Mu Zhan passed the desk and glanced down at the words book he had written. His eyes quickly swept across, with ten lines in one glance. The plot was undoubtedly attractive. Although the writing was a little immature, it was definitely a masterpiece after finishing touches.

    However, Mu Zhan was not in a hurry to read the script. He had more things he wanted to do, so he walked to the beauty's couch without rushing, and sat down.

    A small group of rabbits was beside his legs, and their fluffy buttocks were facing him, round and chubby.

    Mu Zhan looked at him with a faint smile in his eyes.
Then, he reached out and gently squeezed the drooping bunny ears, and then tugged again.

    The sleeping rabbit was disturbed and moved unconsciously, trying to avoid the messing hand, but then his nose shrugged, as if he had smelled something, he slowly half-opened his eyes and looked in the direction of Mu Zhan .

    The azure blue eyes, wet and blurred, obviously haven't woken up yet.

    But he raised his head, opened his mouth, let out a soft cry, and scratched Mu Zhan's clothes with his claws.

    Seeing him like that, Mu Zhan thought he was hungry, so he took the preserved fruit and handed it to his mouth to feed.

    As expected, the Lop-eared Rabbit moved his nose, with longing in his eyes, he took the initiative to hug his hand, then opened his mouth and snorted... biting Mu Zhan's fingers.

    Mu Zhan was stunned, feeling the wetness and softness of his fingertips.

    The hand loosened, and the preserved fruit fell on the beauty's couch, but no one cared. On weekdays, Wen Mingyu likes these sweet and sour snacks. But at this moment, it was completely forgotten.

    The lop-eared rabbit seemed to have encountered some unparalleled delicacy.

    The soft little one was half lying in Mu Zhan's palm, like a ball of freshly baked soft and sweet little sticky cake, firmly sticking to Mu Zhan's hand.

    When Mu Zhan moved a little, he hurriedly chased after him, leaning on the beauty's couch with his short legs, and using Mu Zhan's strength, his upper body stood up tremblingly. The small teeth were gritted and gritted, and there was a vague humming sound in his mouth, and he whimpered aggrievedly, refusing to let go.
Mu Zhan froze, lowered his eyes and watched quietly, from being stunned at the beginning, to realizing something later, and realizing it, his eyes darkened.

    Wen Changlan once said that this grass is very attractive to rabbits, and rabbits like it very much.

    He listened and didn't take it seriously, but now he saw it for sure. The lop-eared rabbit hugged tightly, it was his finger that had touched the grass just now, and the scent of rabbit mint remained on it. Wen Mingyu smelled it, as if she was drunk, she swayed and stuck up, reluctantly.

[BL] The Emperor's Favorite Concubine is an O [帝王的宠妃是个O]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara