Chapter 2 - Rainbow Farts

Animals are naturally sensitive to danger.

Although Wen Mingyu is not a real animal, because of the natural animal form of Omega, it naturally has some characteristics of animals.

Lop-eared rabbits are very timid and will be frightened if they move.

Not to mention, now standing in front of him is a man who exudes a dangerous temperament, as if he has encountered a natural enemy. Wen Mingyu's body was stiff, and she wanted to fall to the ground and pretend to be dead.

In the past few days, Wen Mingyu is not patronizing the salted fish, but secretly inquiring about the news, but the palace people are tight-lipped, and he can only rely on some of the things he heard from the Hou Mansion and dig the memories in his mind.

The era thousands of years ago is too long, there are not many ancient books, but there are some records.

It is said that when the tyrant was in court, one of his ministers disobeyed him and said something that irritated him. The last second, the tyrant was still looking down at the minister of civil and military affairs leisurely and calmly, his eyes were red in an instant, as if he had suddenly changed into a person, his face was full of madness, and his arrogance was astonishing. Just kill people. There was a dead silence in the hall, and the ministers were horrified and dared not say a word, for fear that they would become the next corpse.

Because of this, the tyrant's reputation for being temperamental and careless has become more and more solid, and the courtiers are all afraid of it.

The air seemed to freeze.

When Wen Mingyu thought of this, she was so nervous that she even forgot to breathe, her hand on the edge of the door tightened unconsciously, her fingers curled up, her phalanx bulged, and it was faintly white.

Being stared at by this tyrant who could kill him at any time, his legs are weak... It's

not that he never imagined how to deal with a tyrant, but it's really time, his mind is blank, standing still, almost scared It has to reveal its original shape and become a curled up ball of fur.

All he could think of in his mind was the image of his head dropping, so miserable that he wanted to hug his head and cry. The second life I just got, does this come to an abrupt end?

The man in the mysterious suit was tall, tall and outrageous, and when he walked over step by step, he was imposing.

Wen Mingyu trembled involuntarily and wanted to hide, but her weak feet didn't obey him, and the little distance she retreated was almost negligible.

Mu Zhan had already stood two steps in front of him, looking down at him flatly.

"You are the one sent by the Wen family? Who taught the rules, and you don't even know how to salute?"

Wen Mingyu heard this, and then she remembered it later, by the way, in ancient times, when you see an emperor, you have to salute. What is the salute posture like? I practiced secretly two days ago, but now I can't remember it!

He subconsciously looked at the palace servants around him and wanted to follow along, but was blocked by the people in front of him.

He knew firsthand that he would not be able to do a single question in the examination room, and wanted to take a peek at other people's examination papers, but the invigilator felt grief by his side, and the general examination room only failed the subjects, he did not do it right, he would fail Life!

Simply horrific.

After hesitating for a moment, the tyrant seemed a little impatient, and his voice was cold, "The Marquis of Guangyang sent a mute to Gu? How dare you."