Chapter 41 - Marking

Before Wen Mingyu could react, he was dragged to the bath, and he was not given a chance to refuse at all. It's like the owner throwing the dirty pet into the bathtub. Wen Mingyu had this strange feeling inexplicably, and in the next second, he was shaken by his own brain, and shook his head to throw this strange thought out.

 After riding all the way back, it was really dusty. Wen Mingyu also wanted to take a bath, but... He turned to look at Mu Zhan. The other party also turned to look at him, and the two looked at each other without moving. Wen Mingyu didn't hint, but made it clear, "...Your Majesty won't you go out?" Mu Zhan's expression remained unchanged, and he said directly, "Watch here alone." Wen Mingyu: "..." He's so dedicated, he plays the perverted rich businessman to the end. No, he doesn't have to act either. Wen Mingyu smirked: "I suddenly feel that it doesn't matter if I don't wash it." Someone was watching, how could he be able to wash, and he was still a dangerous person who had just turned him into a rabbit many times. But Mu Zhan grabbed his wrist, and it was difficult for him to step back. 

 Mu Zhan smiled but didn't smile: "Unless you don't take a bath in the future. Now you have no credit in Gu Xin, so no matter what you do, you have to be by Gu's side." Wen Mingyu was dumbfounded, unable to speak for a while. 

 "Are you taking a bath?" Mu Zhan asked again. Wen Mingyu could see that he wasn't joking. After being stunned, he recovered and couldn't help asking, "No matter what I do... Then I have to follow His Majesty when I go to the toilet?" Mu Zhan didn't expect that after hearing what he said, Wen Mingyu said this the first time. He looked complicated, and instead of answering, he asked, "What do you think?" Wen Mingyu naturally understood what he meant, and asked again, "Then I'm going to the toilet, and Your Majesty will watch too?" He looked at him in disbelief, as if to say - there is such a wonderful flower in this world. Mu Zhan frowned and said coldly, "Shut up." Then, it was as if he was too lazy to talk nonsense with Wen Mingyu. 

 He stretched out his hand and undid Wen Mingyu's belt, and without restraint, the front of the clothes fell naturally, revealing the white and thin middle clothes inside. Because the pulling force was not small, there was even a slight sound of cloth tearing. In such an environment, there is an unspeakable sense of ambiguous desire. But in a moment of stunned, Wen Mingyu was stripped off by Mu Zhan to only his intimate clothes. In a warm water vapor, it was slightly wet, revealing an indescribable beauty. Wen Mingyu lost the sly and calmness just now, grabbed 

Mu Zhan's hand, her ears flushed, "Stop! I'll do it myself!" Because of emotional ups and downs, the smell of pheromone has become stronger. Mu Zhan smelled the sweet fragrance that spread, his eyebrows stretched, and his face softened a little. He really didn't continue to take off Wen Mingyu's clothes, but turned his hands over, turned passive into active, and caught Wen Mingyu's clothes. hand, lazily pinching his fingers to play. "Don't you need help?" "No!" Wen Mingyu answered without even thinking about it. 

He was forced to concentrate on one place. His fingers were kneaded and rubbed little by little. numb. Moreover, they were standing next to the bathtub, and he was disheveled, but Mu Zhan was neatly dressed, which was even more weird. The strong alcohol-flavored pheromone hit, and Wen Mingyu's face turned red. He quickly backed away, quickly undressed with his back to 

Mu Zhan, and hid in the bathtub. Although he can avoid these if he turns into a lop-eared rabbit, but in the form of a rabbit, he will also have some characteristics of a rabbit, such as being afraid of water, the feeling of wet hair makes him uncomfortable and can't help it. Fluttering claws swam ashore, unable to take a bath at all. 

 Mu Zhan by the bath, as he said, stayed here and stared at him without leaving. At this time, I was lying lazily on the couch by the pool, which is similar to the future beach chair, but of course, this one is much more gorgeous and delicate, which can set off Mu Zhan's emperor's extravagance. Wen Mingyu wasn't comfortable at first, but slowly, he forgot about Mu Zhan's existence, because the luxurious big bath was so comfortable, he could only take a bath in a small tub after going out for so many days, it was very uncomfortable. convenient.