Chapter 83 - Once upon a time(3)

Mu Zhan was immersed in strange emotions, and he didn't even know that he had accidentally exposed the antlers...

    It was actually the horns of a young dragon, but because it was still small, it looked like antlers, and the second form was that of a legendary creature. It was rare, and they didn't even think in the direction of the dragon.

    Wen Mingyu thought that Mu Zhan had fallen asleep, so she didn't bother. When the wooden bed was turned over, there would be a loud creaking noise, so he just secretly glanced at the pair of small antlers a few times, feeling a little excited and nervous, then turned back and continued to sleep.

    It was just that he was a little excited, and it took him a long time to finally fall asleep.

    The next day, it was time to wash and change clothes.

    Wen Mingyu went to pick up breakfast, secretly brought it back, and shared it with Mu Zhan.

    After eating, we have to continue to do winter vacation homework.

    When Wen Mingyu gave a topic to Mu Zhan yesterday, he vaguely discovered a very serious problem.

    "You don't know how to read?!"

    Wen Mingyu was very shocked. He didn't expect his parents to be so extreme. He was so angry that he exploded from the chair.

    Subconsciously, he wanted to help Mu Zhan seek justice. Education is a child's basic right. How could his parents deprive him! Children in the orphanage can go to school without their parents, and they all know how important reading is. How can Mumu...

    He was so distressed, his eyes were red, and he almost cried.
Mu Zhan was illiterate, his face was stiff, and he couldn't hide his embarrassment. He really wanted to say that he wasn't illiterate, he just didn't know the characters here.

    But when he looked up, he didn't expect to see Wen Mingyu looking like he was about to cry.

    Mu Zhan's eyes widened, and he was a bit at a loss for a while, not knowing what was going on. Obviously he is illiterate, shouldn't he be laughed at? Why are you crying?

    Wen Mingyu's eyes were sore, but she tried her best to hold back and did not cry. He felt that at least he couldn't cry in front of Mu Zhan, and it was Mu Zhan who was more uncomfortable.

    Wen Mingyu sniffed, sat down again, her voice was a little hoarse, and whispered, "Then I'll teach you."

    Of course Mu Zhan didn't mind learning a little more, and he was also a little afraid that Wen Mingyu would really cry. He didn't know what to do.

    Wen Mingyu started to teach basic common words, and Mu Zhan learned quickly. His unpleasant mood was slowly replaced by happiness, and he was happy for Mu Zhan's intelligence, but at the same time, he was even more angry that Mu Zhan's parents did not let him receive the education he deserved in time. Otherwise, Mu Zhan would definitely be the best student in the class and would often win awards.

    In the next few days, Wen Mingyu was doing homework while teaching Mu Zhan how to read and writing. He would also use his previous teaching materials and exercises for him to do. Mu Zhan's learning speed is astonishingly fast.

    As they got along day by day, Wen Mingyu didn't want to let Mu Zhan go.
He knew very well that he could never hide Mu Zhan for the rest of his life. Even if Mu Zhan's parents didn't care, they would find out that the child was gone, and then they came over. At that time, he had no reason or position to stop Mu Zhan from letting him follow him. His parents are gone.