Chapter 68 - The Palace Exam

A whispered sentence, with a soft tone, like a piece of sweet cake.

    The content of the words was even more shocking.

    I want you to hug me.

    How could Mu Zhan not hear it, he just wanted to appease himself. The light fruity sweetness drifted slowly, soothing his emotions invisibly.

    In fact, Mu Zhan felt that he was not uncomfortable. Those are all things in the past, he has long been used to it, and he won't extravagantly ask for things that don't belong to him. Moreover, the so-called maternal love is not precious.

    To him, today is no different from every other day, it is very ordinary. It's just that those palace servants thought too much, thinking that he was like a monster licking his wounds alone, and he was likely to be suddenly sad and angry, venting his emotions on them.

    But he wasn't sad, he just felt a little hollow.

    In this case, there is no need for consolation.

    Mu Zhan thought so, when he looked down and saw Wen Mingyu lying beside his lap and opened his hand to him, his heart throbbed suddenly.

    Mu Zhan picked up the man silently and asked him to sit on his lap, face to face, with his hands tightly wrapping his waist, as if rubbing him into flesh and blood.

    Wen Mingyu sat in his arms obediently, and reached out to hug him back, tightly wrapping his back, and resting his chin on his shoulder. The chests of the two were close to each other, the shallow breathing and the violent heartbeat seemed to be intertwined.
Wen Mingyu was lying on top of him, she couldn't see his expression, and she didn't bother to look at it, she just raised her hand and touched his long silky hair, gently stroking along it, as gentle as coaxing a child to sleep. .     It was the first time that Mu Zhan was coaxed like this. He felt unfamiliar and uncomfortable. He subconsciously hugged Wen

    Mingyu's waist and said in a deep voice, "I'm not uncomfortable, I don't need comfort." In

his arms, he deliberately played with his hair and said, "But I want you to hug me."

    Mu Zhan did not speak, and a quiet silence flowed between them, but it was not embarrassing at all, on the contrary, there was a kind of tranquility. Peaceful.

    Wen Mingyu tilted her head and rubbed on the side of his neck, because her chin was on his shoulder, her voice was a little vague, "Do I want to be a rabbit?"

    Mu Zhan paused, and the corners of his lips raised a very shallow arc , "You don't want to, that's fine."

    Wen Mingyu snorted softly and said yes.

    At this time last year, he had just crossed over not long ago, and he didn't know what was special about this day, let alone whether Mu Zhan was uncomfortable. Now that he thought that Mu Zhan would be alone at that time, he felt uncomfortable.

    When people are in a bad mood, rua plush will feel very healed and become a lot more relaxed.

    Wen Mingyu heard him say not to become a rabbit, and after thinking about it, she simply showed the rabbit ears, turned her head sideways, sent the plush over, and said, "Then do you want to touch my ears?" The lop-eared rabbit that only sticks to the bottom of the owner's palm, all kinds of coquettish begging for rua hair.

    Mu Zhan couldn't help laughing. He stretched out his hand and squeezed the bunny ears that were hanging beside his face. He touched it gently. The soft and warm touch was really good, and it was hard to put it down.