Chapter 81 - Once upon a time

Wen Mingyu didn't know who his parents were, and he lived in a welfare home as long as he could remember.

    Except for others who have parents, but he doesn't, he feels that he is not lacking in anything, food and clothing are not a problem, the dean is very good, like a kind grandma, always smiling. The children in the yard like her very much.

    Because it is in a relatively remote town with limited resources and facilities, at the beginning, fifteen children lived in a dormitory. Problems between children may seem like nothing to adults, but at the time, they were a big worry.

    Wen Mingyu can be said to be the best-looking among the children. He looks well-behaved and is very competitive in being adopted. Therefore, some children reject him and think he will take away good things.

    But in fact, he didn't really want to be adopted, because he tried twice and was returned. Once, because of the originally infertile family, the hostess suddenly became pregnant. She was afraid that he would compete for favor or even harm the child, so she found an excuse that he liked to lie and sent him back. The other is to want a son to retire, but it turns out that he can’t afford it at all, and his consumption of enjoyment materials is forced to reduce, and spend it on an adopted son who doesn’t know whether he will be filial in the future. It’s better to save a pension yourself , also backed away.

    If the so-called adoption is all about seeing hope and thinking that he can have a family of relatives, but the hope is dashed, he would rather not be adopted, and it is okay to be alone.

    Although he was in a low mood, when the dean came to comfort him and said that it was not his fault, he smiled optimistically and said, "Mother dean, don't worry, it's just a failure or two, I will do better next time. Okay." The dean said a few more gentle words, seeing that he was not immersed in the discomfort of being returned and questioning himself, and then walked away to do other things.

    When there was no one, Wen Mingyu's bright smile slowly faded, her eyes darkened, and she turned and left.

    This is activity time, and the other kids get together to play games. Wen Mingyu didn't want to go, so she chose to go back to the dormitory. A year ago, a large company was doing charity work and selected several welfare institutions for donation. One of them was here. Their dormitory environment has changed a lot. It turned out to be a two-person room with a private bathroom, so there is no need to go to There was a queue outside for the bathroom.

    Wen Mingyu planned to go back to sleep, but when she woke up, nothing happened.

    When he could go back into the dormitory building after turning another corner, he suddenly heard some movement in the grass, and subconsciously looked at the sound, guessing in his heart, could it be a nearby pet sneaking in? I heard before that there is a dog hole here, I don't know who dug it.

    Wen Mingyu is very interested in small animals, especially now that he is in a bad mood, and wants to heal Rua Plush.

    He approached the grass, but unexpectedly, he met a little boy.

    The other party was thin and thin, wearing loose long-sleeved clothes with a special style that he had never seen before. Ancient costume dramas are not popular in this era, Wen Mingyu doesn't know about these, and even if he has seen it, a child can't think about time travel.

    The boy's long hair was messed up, his face was still stained with mud, and his hands were on the ground, as if he had just fallen.
When he looked at Wen Mingyu, his eyes widened suddenly, his whole body tensed, and he ducked back guardingly.

    Much like a wild cat that sees people, it hunches its waist, its hair explodes all over its body, and stares vigilantly at people.

    Wen Mingyu couldn't help thinking about it. When it came to her mind, the image of the little boy became a Q version of a cat.