Chapter 49

Mu Zhan's mood is very complicated and subtle.

    Shocked, confused, at a loss, panicked, annoyed...and a little bit of strange joy.

    This is Wen Mingyu's child. When she is born in the future, will she look like a miniature version of Wen Mingyu, carved with pink and jade, with a tender face and soft baby fat, a familiar and unfamiliar appearance.

    Mu Zhan's hand was placed on Wen Mingyu's stomach, but he did not retract it for a long time, and felt two more fetal movements. The unreality slowly materialized, forming a picture of him and Wen Mingyu having a child.

    As a result of his childhood experience, he never thought that he would have children before, and he did not have any expectations in his heart. I have never experienced father's love and mother's love, and in the growing disappointment, I have wiped out all my love for my parents. Therefore, he couldn't imagine what it would be like to be a father, and if he had a child, the child would hate him. Just like he hated his parents back then.

    And now, this sudden child makes him feel the difference. It turns out that the fetal movement is like this, the new life is like this... If the child looks like Wen Mingyu, it seems that he is not so resistant.

    It would be better if the other half of the child's blood came from him.

    As soon as Mu Zhan thought of this, he immediately suppressed the thoughts in his heart. This child is his, there is no if.

    Because they just found out about the pregnancy, both of them are new fathers, they don't understand anything, they don't know what to do.

    For a while, it seemed that a huge change had taken place, and it seemed that nothing had changed.
After touching the fetal movement, the two looked at each other and returned to their senses after a while.

    Although Mu Zhan is young and has zero experience in love, he is an emperor anyway, and he has dealt with all kinds of national affairs. In comparison, he has recovered from such matters first, with a calm and calm look on his face. It's just that he is the only one who knows whether this is really the case in his heart.

    "The orphan doctor is fully responsible for your child rearing. Be more careful in the future. If you feel any discomfort, immediately contact the orphan, Xuanyu doctor, don't worry, don't panic."

    Wen Mingyu's bewildered mood was quickly calmed down by his words, and he really didn't worry anymore.

    He took a leave of absence from the afternoon class, so he didn't have to go to the Imperial College.

    Mu Zhan asked him to do whatever he wanted, and he could continue to take a nap.

    Wen Mingyu had just slept for a while and was still sleepy, but instead of lying down immediately, she asked, "Is Your Majesty going to do something?"

    Mu Zhan glanced outside, the nap time was not over yet.

    Wen Mingyu's eyes lit up, and she patted the bed, "Then, Your Majesty, let's rest together." The

    two of them lay on the bed and slept for half an hour.

    Mu Zhan got up to criticize the memorial, Wen Mingyu felt that he was leaving, and subconsciously stretched out his hand, but he didn't catch it, only met a cloud of air, and couldn't help frowning with his eyes closed.
Wen Mingyu also woke up, put on her clothes, and went to the imperial study.

    As before, when Mu Zhan read the book, he was doing his homework.

    But now, Wen Mingyu's physical condition is a little different.