Chapter 48 - Who?

Mu Zhan rarely has such emotions.

    He was rumored to be a tyrannical tyrant who was uncertain and violent. There was indeed some basis for him, and he also knew that he would sometimes become irritable and angry uncontrollably. But many times, he is expressionless and indifferent to nothing.

    But now, when he heard what Wen Mingyu said, the whole person was stunned. There was a kind of shock and confusion that clearly heard what Wen Mingyu was saying, but couldn't understand. The usual indifference on his face seemed to appear. crack.

    ...have?

    Is that what he meant?

    If it's just this sentence, Mu Zhan can also understand that he bought something outside, but he can clearly see Wen Mingyu touching his stomach, and his stomach is still a little bulging.

    Mu Zhan stared straight at Wen Mingyu's stomach, his eyes dark and gloomy.

    Maybe others will be happy and excited when they hear that they have it, but this is completely different when it comes to Mu Zhan. He never thought that he would have a child, and he didn't have a relationship with Wen Mingyu at all...

    Mu Zhan's face immediately became extremely terrifying, the pheromones almost ran wild, like a black wave swept and rolled, quickly occupying the entire palace . Even the palace servants standing outside felt a chill behind them.

    As for Wen Mingyu, who was closest to Mu Zhan, her legs were soft and half of her body was numb. She couldn't stand at all and fell back to the bed. Fortunately, there was a soft mattress and Mu Zhan's clothes on it. It was very soft and she fell down. It doesn't hurt either.
"Who is it?" Mu Zhan's voice seemed to be covered in frost.

    Wen Mingyu blinked, and was rushed by the smell of spirits just now, and the whole person was dizzy, as if he had been drinking, his reaction was slow, and he stared at Mu Zhan blankly, speechless. Putting on the clothes that were messed up when he slept just now, the front of his clothes was open, his hair was messy, and a few strands were stuck to the side of his neck. The exposed skin was dazzlingly white, and his face was red and pink.

    Mu Zhan was burning with anger, which was completely different from the usual fire, showing murderous intent.

    Who is it!

    Mu Zhan was trembling with anger, his eyes seemed to be swallowing Wen Mingyu.

    But at this moment, a very important thing flashed in his mind.

    Generally speaking, it is impossible for him to be so stupid and irrational, and even forget such obvious things, but the anger just now seemed to be poured with oil, and it burned extremely vigorously, as if he was stunned.

    "You are a man, how could you possibly be pregnant."

    Mu Zhan forced himself to calm down and gritted his teeth.

    Wen Mingyu slowed down and explained, "But I'm not an ordinary person." What he meant was that he was an Omega, which was different from men and women in ancient cognition. In the future, it is normal for men to become pregnant.
But when Mu Zhan, who didn't know ABO, heard it, he thought of strange rumors similar to monsters. Even Wen Mingyu could turn into a rabbit, and it seemed that it was not impossible to get pregnant.

    After realizing this possibility, Mu Zhan's face became darker, and his killing intent skyrocketed in an instant.

    Mu Zhan reluctantly maintained his only remaining rationality, "How do you know that you have it?"