Chapter 56

Wen Mingyu wanted to confess, but was worried that after speaking, he would get bad results. Mu Zhan probably didn't like him at all, he just regarded him as a sleeping pill and tranquilizer. It was better, but Mu Zhan liked him a little.

    But the reality was completely beyond his expectations. Before he could say anything, Mu Zhan robbed him of his lines.

    It wasn't enough for Mu Zhan to grab him.

    Wen Mingyu's surprise at the beginning, to a complicated mood, became even more impatient and dissatisfied.

    I haven't said anything yet, how can I decide that I don't like it! I've been preparing for so long, so many words!

    I was so nervous that my palms were sweating, but now it's better. I'm so stimulated that my mind goes blank, I forgot all about it, and I don't know what I'm going to say.

    After Mu Zhan finished speaking, he turned around and didn't want to listen to his answer, or for Mu Zhan, except for this answer, he didn't recognize anything else.

    Wen Mingyu's heart was in a mess, and he didn't even notice that Mu Zhan said that confession, and when he handed the edict, his eyes stared straight at him, his body was tense, his movements were a little unnatural, and his face was expressionless. There was a trace of imperceptible tension on his face.

    He was also afraid of hearing Wen Mingyu's refusal, so when he opened his mouth, he cut off the possibility and did not accept it.
After he finished speaking, Wen Mingyu looked at him in shock and disbelief, but did not give an answer for a long time. Mu Zhan waited, waited, and his heart sank slowly. Before opening his mouth, he imagined a lot, but still held a glimmer of hope that Wen Mingyu would agree.

    As a result, Wen Mingyu did not agree.

    Mu Zhan forced himself to turn his head to avoid showing his embarrassed side. When Wen Mingyu saw it, he acted as if nothing had happened, with no expression on his face, but his hands in his sleeves were trembling faintly.

    But when Wen Mingyu saw that he was leaving, he became anxious. Since I forgot to express what I want to say, and I can't express my feelings, I simply use actions to say it.

    Wen Mingyu hugged Mu Zhan directly and kissed him.

    An unexpected kiss, so eager that it almost hit the lips, and the teeth almost collided.

    Mu Zhan was stunned and found that Wen Mingyu took the initiative to kiss him, with surprise in his eyes.

    At first, it was just his lips, but Wen Mingyu felt that it was not enough, so he stuck out the tip of his tongue and licked his lips. Soft and wet to the touch, very kissable, it is impossible to imagine that these are the lips of a tyrant, it is not at all like his usual expression, always expressionless.

    Even when he confessed his marriage proposal just now, his expression was tense, not like a courtship, but more like a threat to force marriage.
Wen Mingyu was speechless and wanted to laugh. Although it was not the same as expected, the result was very good. He was worried that Mu Zhan was good to him because of the pheromone, and his worries also dissipated. Because if you just want his pheromone, there is no need to make him the queen at all. In such an important position, it is more useful than him to give any daughter of an aristocratic family who is helpful to Mu Zhan's power.

    Mu Zhan didn't look like someone who would stand up casually. If he could say that, he definitely liked him, and not just a little bit.

    When Wen Mingyu thought of this, her ears became extremely red, her face became hotter and hotter, and her whole body seemed to be on fire.