Chapter 17 - Archery

A few days after riding a horse, Wen Mingyu couldn't help but began to doubt life.

    His hands, legs, and waist were all sore and sore, and he couldn't even laugh. When he laughed, the muscles in his waist would twitch and hurt, and he didn't dare to move.

    This is still a foot massage with hot water after riding the horse. If not, Wen Mingyu really thinks that he will be useless.

    Even in the calligraphy class these days, Wen Mingyu was holding the wolf pen to write, and her hands were trembling faintly.

    Gong Xue was a little puzzled. Later, when he heard that he was learning to ride a horse, he suddenly understood and said, "This reminds me of how I learned to ride horses before. I thought that the master tortured me on purpose."

    Wen Mingyu said in her heart, I also suspect that the tyrant deliberately tortured me in another way.

    Because he couldn't write well in this way, Gong Xue's class focused on speaking, and the assignments also turned into reading books.

    The class was serious and the homework was done, but the rest of the time, Wen Mingyu was lying down.

    Sanxi walked into the house and saw Wen Mingyu lying on a soft slump and motionless, her eyes were tired and empty, as if paralyzed, which startled him.

    "...Young Master, are you alright?"

    Wen Mingyu didn't move, but tilted her head and glanced at Sanxi lazily, "Oh, I'm fine, it just hurts and I'm tired."
Sanxi said with concern, "Young Master Could the imperial doctor come and take a look?"

    Wen Mingyu waved his hand, "It's not necessary, it's just muscle soreness, it'll be fine in a few days."

    This is actually nothing, he used to work much more tired than this. It's just that after crossing over, I haven't worked for a while, so I don't get used to it for a while. Thinking of it this way, in addition to dealing with the tyrant's psychological pressure, he is still living a good life here?

    Thinking of this, Wen Mingyu's mood is quite subtle. He kind of likes his life now.

    The day after the first horseback ride, Mu Zhan came to see him. Really, he couldn't help laughing when he saw Wen Mingyu walking like a little penguin.

    Wen Mingyu wanted to beat him to death at first, but later became numb. Let's see, can he still have less meat?

    Anyway, if Mu Zhan comes to eat together, the meal will be richer and the taste is absolutely amazing. He is also good.

    After three days of delay, Wen Mingyu's body improved a lot.

    Seeing that the little penguin was gone, Mu Zhan looked a little pity.
   "Do you still want to learn to ride a horse?"

    Wen Mingyu nodded decisively. Although her legs hurt after riding, the feeling of riding a horse was really cool.

    However, he said: "Can the training time be shorter? I don't want to limp again and can't walk."

    Mu Zhan said: "It's just at the beginning, the body will adapt."

    Wen Mingyu: "Really? ?"

    Mu Zhan raised his eyebrows, "Generally speaking, this is the case, but you don't know." Are you

    implying that he is too weak?

    Wen Mingyu ignored it and went to the martial arts field just like last time.