Chapter 85 - End

Eleven years later, I saw Wen Mingyu again.

    Mu Zhan's first reaction was not joy.

    Because it came so suddenly.

    Or when he had decided to give up and thought it was impossible to see him again in this life, it appeared without warning.

    It's like falling into a dream, unreal, very absurd and false.

    Mu Zhan's footsteps stopped, and his exploratory eyes fell on a familiar figure not far away, as if to penetrate all the cover and see the depths of his soul.

    Will it be another conspiracy calculation?

    The Wen Mingyu in front of him was not exactly the same as the person he painted, but it gave him the feeling that the young Wen Mingyu had grown up.

    In fact, after so many years, that memory has long since become very vague, and when I persistently want to recall it, there will occasionally be a few clear images. But he had never seen Wen Mingyu's real growth. That painting is just the result of his imagination based on what he saw as a child.

    More, an absurd sense of familiarity and intuition.

    And there's that tinge of sweetness.

    It's all that the fake Wen Mingyu doesn't have.

    Mu Zhan forced himself to calm down, not wanting to make hasty decisions. So, he turned around and left, ordering someone to bring Wen Mingyu over.
Mu Zhan asked his name, and when he heard the same pronunciation, his face changed suddenly, his eyes couldn't control his fixation on the man, restraining his rolling emotions, he gritted his teeth and asked coldly, "What words? "What

    I heard was not the answer I wanted.

    The names are pronounced the same, but the words are different.

    He was not reconciled, he reached out and squeezed Wen Mingyu's chin, and touched his face carefully, not even letting go of the area near his ears, just to confirm whether this appearance was disguised.

    In the end, he was sure that the person in front of him looked like this.

    Mu Zhan retracted his hand, leaned back lazily on the back of the chair, narrowed his eyes slightly, and thought somberly.

    Is it just a coincidence that they look so similar and have so similar names?

    Mu Zhan didn't think so.

    So, he left the person behind and slowly confirmed whether it was Wen Mingyu.

    The more they get along, the more he sees a lot of familiar points that seem familiar to him.

    Mu Zhan quickly determined that Wen Mingyu was really here, not someone pretending to be.

    But why, when he saw himself indifferent, like a stranger he had never seen before?

    The thoughts in my heart were surging, like a wave swept through, unable to calm down.

    Unreal joy was mixed with anger.
Mu Zhan found it difficult to accept, because he was angry, irritable and violent because he had forgotten himself.

    Seeing the fear of himself in Wen Mingyu's eyes, he forced his composure and pretended to be laughing.

    Mu Zhan seemed to be mad, thinking that since you want to act, then Gu will act with you and see when you can remember.

    At first, he thought that he was just obsessed with the warmth of his childhood, and he couldn't get it, so he wanted to find that special playmate no matter what. When he saw it, he might find out that in fact, that person can be replaced by anyone. He won't care so much.