Chapter 84 - Once upon a time(4)

Wen Mingyu asked him where he was hiding, but he couldn't find it. They had almost rummaged through the dormitory just now, so scared that they almost had a cardiac arrest.

    But Mu Zhan was hiding in the closet.

    The moment the cabinet door was opened, he was so nervous that he couldn't see the light, and subconsciously wanted to retreat. But soon, he realized something was wrong.

    Everyone couldn't see him, as if he didn't exist at all.

    When he realized this, he was stunned, his mind went blank and he couldn't react.

    There were voices coming from outside the cabinet. He heard the kid who made the snitch apologize to Wen Mingyu. Those people had all left, and Wen Mingyu wanted to go outside to find him.

    Mu Zhan came out, his body was faster than his head, and he grabbed Wen Mingyu's clothes.

    He didn't want to admit it, but he was actually a little scared.

    He suddenly came to an unfamiliar place and suddenly disappeared for a moment. Next time, will he be completely gone? And for those who knew him, the memory would soon fade away, and no one knew that he had come to this world.

    His face was tensed and cold, only a hint of panic appeared in his eyes.

    Then, Wen Mingyu looked back and saw him, and hugged him without hesitation, so strong that Mu Zhan couldn't help but take a step back.

    The hug was tight, but it gave him an indescribable sense of reality.
No one could see him, so when he didn't find him, he didn't feel relieved and relaxed, but felt that it was better to be found. Compared with the two, disappearing into the air is much more terrifying.

    Mu Zhan didn't answer where he was hiding, and Wen Mingyu didn't chase after him for an answer. Being able to escape the catastrophe is already the happiest thing. He was afraid that the teacher found Mu Zhan and sent him back to those bad parents.

    That night, Mu Zhan, who was taciturn, said less than usual, and was unusually silent.

    Wen Mingyu felt the subtle atmosphere, and thought that Mu Zhan might be frightened and wanted to comfort him.

    When he was about to go to bed, Wen Mingyu asked, "Would Mumu sleep in it?"

    Mu Zhan said blankly, "It's all right."

    Then he climbed to the side of the bed and lay down under Wen Mingyu's gaze. . Obviously not used to having his back facing others, but today was a little unusual. Mu Zhan faced the white wall and got very close, as if he wanted to stick to the wall.

    Wen Mingyu also turned off the lights, got into the bed, and leaned over.

    He reached out and poked Mu Zhan's back, "Is Mumu in a bad mood?"

    Mu Zhan, who had his back turned to him, didn't say anything.

    Wen Mingyu sighed inwardly, stretched out his hand and pulled the quilt over the two of them, tightly, so that no cold wind could come in from outside.

    Then, he moved his body carefully again, and the bed board made a small creaking sound.
He rubbed over, making the two of them very close and warm.

    Mu Zhan instantly stiffened.

    Wen Mingyu put her forehead on Mu Zhan's back, and hugged his waist with empty hands, as if she wanted to calm down the frightened cat, but she was afraid to scare him away.