" I promise mi lady.... okay and wait how come I forgot the most important thing..." As kook says dramatically... taehee thought what he forget..

" What" she asks ..

" That my angel is looking so beautiful and gorgeous....damm baby you should be illegal..." Taehee slap on his chest and hide her face in her hands...

" What... now don't be shy ...after taking my breath away by your looks ..not fair let me see my beautiful bear face..." Jungkook hold her hand and kiss on it ..taehee shyly peek through her eyelashes...

taehee shyly peek through her eyelashes

" Well...my boyfriend is not bad himself ... have you look at yourself...how can you leave your house looking soo hot and handsome...huh mr bunny..." As she says thinking she might leave up her game...as well...

Yes she's right though jungkook looking soo hot total boyfriend material...in his outfit.

in his outfit

" Wow... getting compliment from a fashion Diva... sound so great...thank you miss taehee I'll make sure your mr Bunny keep looking this hot and handsome... okay Mrs bunny..."

As Jungkook says Mrs bunny,taehee ears got red and she blushed... thinking how good it sounds to be name after his bunny ...

" Okay tae ..let's get going we have long way to go.... come" jungkook hold her hand and take her to his black Mercedes...taehee get seat and jungkook on driving seat...both put on their seatbelt..ready to go.

" Koo..."

" Hmm.."

" Where are we going.." ask taehee as she look at the route they are going...she's not very familiar to Seoul still...

" Somewhere..." Replies jk.

Taehee glares at him and folded her hands ... jungkook look at her and chuckle...

" What with the glaring...angel..?" Taehee look straight.

" You're very secretive koo... atleast tell me naaaa..." Whine Taehee and jungkook thought how more adorable someone can be.