85. Happy Chaos

"What the bloody hell is an Elemental?", he asked Draco.  Draco looked at his mother and nodded at her, in order for her to resume what she had been meaning to say.  She smiled at them both and told Harry to take a seat.  He did this, but still holding onto Draco, because he needed to feel him, to feel sane, to feel united.

Draco sighed and spoke [Harry, this is not a bad thing.  Listen to what Mother is telling us all right love] and Harry nodded and said out loud, "Okay", and sat back in his chair.

The others in the room noticed how tense Harry became when David had spoken, but that Draco had calmed him again.  Snape, Lucius, Blaise and Pansy were, if anyone were to ask them, totally and utterly astounded that both boys bore a mark.  Narcissa herself when they had told her, could hardly believe it, but Harry was the Alpha and so it made sense.

"Like I was saying.  Merlin is known to have born marks of the elements on his body.  Wizards and witches in those days only ever saw him control water and air, but rumors would always go around saying that he was a Full Elemental.  The marks that your sons bear Harry, states that they are both elementals.  Severus with the fire symbol means that he can control any flame, and Sirius with the water symbol means that he can bend water to his will.  This is not a bad thing, on the contrary, it is a gift from the gods.  You should be very proud", she said.

"My sons are elementals", he said in a whisper.  "My sons are elementals", he said again, his breathing starting to change.  "My sons are elementals, my sons are elementals, my sons are elementals", he panted.  Harry was panicking, because he had no idea how they would use it or even if they would learn to control it.  That was a very heavy burden to bear, even for small babies like that.  Draco ran a hand through Harry's hair trying to calm him.

[Harry.  Think of it like this.  You are the Alpha and I the Omega.  Our magic and our love is so powerful it had to manifest into something, marking our children just as strong and powerful.  We both know that they won't abuse it, because we will be there every step of the way to teach them how to use it, and when]

"Holy shit", was his reply.  "Are the surprises ever going to stop coming?", he asked as a joke, making everyone chuckle.  

"Congratulations Harry", said Lucius.  "As Narcissa said, you must be very proud", and he raised his glass in a salute to the news.  

Snape also moved by the revelation that his namesake could control fire, congratulated them on their sons being elementals.

Blaise was blown away by the sheer power that Harry had, and that their combined love had created something so profound.  He too gave his well wishes.

Pansy was smiling, "My godson can control fire", she said with glee.  "Well done Draco and Harry", she exclaimed.

Narcissa said again, "You really should both be proud.  Congratulations", and she too raised her glass to them.

Harry and Draco thanked everyone for explaining everything, and happy that his sons were in no danger, resigned himself to enjoy the rest of the evening.  [We will go to town tomorrow and purchase them something that resembles their elements] he said to Draco, smiling widely.

Draco agreed.  The next morning they woke up, went to a jewelry store in muggle London, and purchased two silver bracelets.  They were engraved each with their sons names and the element symbol that were on their skins.  It would be their first birthday gift from their fathers.

Harry was astounded that his sons were elementals, but this didn't define them.  As proud as he was, he and Draco were going to raise their sons with love and kindness.  Power could come later, they would not be rushing into anything like that.  The more time that he spent with his children, the more Harry's chest would swell with pride and absolute happiness.  

For the first time in his life, he was content.  He was happy, and he was living the proverbial dream.  He had wealth, and although he never flaunted it, made sure that his family never had want or need for anything.  All their wishes were his commands, and he rose to the occasion like a hero.

He had a family, one that he would move heaven and earth to protect.  He had friends, whose opinions on some things mattered most to him.

He had two Lieutenants who served and protected him and Draco.  He had two Matrix who would always, without a doubt be by his side.  

He had his guards who were always at his beck and call, and would love and honor them, and cherish them always.  

He had the portrait of Sirius Black to talk to when he felt the need, and of course he had Draco.  Draco was going to be his until the end of time.  Draco who had loved him since third year, who had always teased and insulted him, and earned him detention.  Draco was the epitome of absolute beauty, and who had born him the most beautiful of babies.

His sons, that were elementals, because his Alpha magic had deemed it prudent.  Merlin had lived many years ago, and there hadn't been an elemental since then, so he knew that they were going to change the world, much like he had done.

The twins first birthday had come and gone, and the party that had been thrown had everyone spoiling them tremendously.  

Hard fucking was the natural order of their day, when they went to their rooms to retire, and Harry still couldn't get enough of his husband.  The moans and the noises, the way his cock felt heavy and would throb just at the touch of him.  Orgasm after orgasm, they loved and praised each other.

It was just after Christmas and New Year, after their second wedding anniversary as well, that they had spent the whole night giving pleasure to each other, and when Draco woke up, his body felt deliciously sore, but in a good way.  Harry had taken him hard last night, and he smiled at the memory.  But all of a sudden he felt nauseas, and rushed to the toilet to throw up.

He summoned a pregnancy test from the cupboard, and when it confirmed what he already knew, he went ballistic.  It was absolute chaos in that house later that day.

"HARRY JAMES POTTER!!!!"