29. Desperate for Cock

Draco woke up the next morning with an erection that was almost painful.  They were going into his fifth month now, and he was extremely horny almost all the time.  The scent of his Alpha would send him reeling, and he wanted to be claimed by him over and over again.  Of course, Harry had no problems with this, he was only too willing to oblige and satisfy his Omega, who was becoming even more beautiful with each passing day.

His hair was growing longer, so much so that he had to put it in an untidy bun at the top of his head, and when Harry did take him, he loved removing the clip and watching it fall down his face and onto his shoulders.  It would stir something inside of him, making him wild, a wild that only Draco knew how to tame with his touch, his tongue, his cock, and his emotions.  His lips becoming fuller, his tiny bump growing with pride and love, and Harry loved looking at him.  All the time.

It was a Saturday morning, and they had eventually moved into the west wing, giving them four bedrooms, four bathrooms, a kitchen, a lounge, a dining area, and of course, on Draco's insistence, an indoor swimming pool.  At the end of the corridor there was a library that would hold his attention for many days on end.  He had taken to reading up on the history of wizards falling pregnant and what type of birthing they had considered, because he and Harry hadn't really discussed it.

Gloria was due for another visit on Monday, and he would at least like to give her an answer already.  Considering she had asked months ago, he figured it was time.  He groaned at the weight of his cock against his stomach, and started stroking himself.  He had no idea where Harry was, but was sure that when his husband heard him moaning, he would turn up pretty soon.  Kicking off the blankets, he threw his head back and still stroking his cock, hissed in his breath at the sensitivity of his own touch.

"Sweet Merlin, just look at you", croaked Harry out in his sexy voice.  Deep and guttural making Draco moan even louder.  

"Don't judge me Harry.  You aren't pregnant and desperate for cock all the time", he replied with a shaky breath of his own.  

"Oh baby, I'm not judging you, I'm admiring you", he growled, crawling towards his husband.  He was enamored with the way that Draco would give himself over to him all the time, never questioning him, always trusting him in everything.  He growled again to see if Draco would stop what he was doing, but it seemed that he was lost in himself.  Watching those nimble hands love his own body, roaming up his chest, and make their way back down again.

Only he would see Draco like this, totally wanton, panting and sweating that he needed to feel his cock inside him.  Only he would hear how Draco would beg and plead to come.  Only he would be the one to feel inside those velvet walls surrounding his tight ring of muscle, and only he would ever watch Draco love himself.  He was already hard, just from the sight before him.

Harry was a jealous man, and proud of it.  Any man who had what he did, would feel the same way, and with that thought, he lay down on his stomach between Draco's legs and put his hands underneath the top of his thighs in a show that he should lift his legs.  Draco did this, and put his feet flat on the bed.  Harry lay where he was and kept watching, biting his bottom lip.  The facial expressions of his lover were beautiful, the sounds he was making was causing Harry to moan himself.  He wanted nothing more than to reach out and give pleasure to Draco, but he wanted to see how long his baby could last without his touch.

Cruel, maybe.  Fun, perhaps.  Naughty, definitely.  He started peppering his inner thighs with soft licks, just to let Draco know that he was still here and very much enjoying the show that he was being given.  The feel of his hot tongue on his cool skin, made Draco cry out in ecstasy.  He wanted more of it, and put his one hand on Harry's head and pulled him down.  But Harry was not going to give in so easily.  He kept up with the soft licks and kisses, and Draco thought he was going to lose his mind.

"Fuck me", he begged, knowing that his own hand was not and would never be enough, not after feeling Harry inside him.  Harry is what he wanted, Harry's cock is what he needed and craved, and Harry's love is what made their love so perfect.  They had been created and made for each other, to love and protect each other.  They were a perfect fit, and he would never tire of telling his husband that.

Harry smirked at the words.  He was torn.  He really wanted to fuck Draco - he really did - but he also wanted him to beg just a bit more, because seeing him touch himself was intoxicating.  So he kept up with kissing him, and waited for him to speak again.  Draco was writhing on the bed sheets, still stroking himself, but his touch was nothing like that of the Alpha, his legs starting to shake from the anticipation of his growing orgasm.  

"Please Harry, I need you", he moaned again.  Harry who was rock hard now, was not going to waste another minute or wait to hear another invite, prepared his own cock with lube, and entered Draco slowly.  Draco removed his hand from his dick and ran it through Harry's hair, gasping as he was bridged.  Then taking Harry's face in his hands, he rose up and kissed him hard.  Harry felt the shift in Draco, and rammed into him, hitting his prostate immediately.

"Oh god yes", shouted Draco.  Harry, holding himself up by his hands, kept on ramming into Draco, time and time again, moving at a pace that one could only call fast and furious.  He saw Draco's eyes roll back and he knew that his delicious arsehole was about to clench, and just as that thought hit him, Draco raked his nails down his back and screamed, "Fuck baby, fuck, fuck, fuck", but before he could shout out another 'fuck', Harry slammed into him one more time and smashed his mouth onto his, swallowing his words, and coming inside his husband with a gasp and a grunt.  

Sweaty and gasping, shaking from the lust and the love, Harry was still buried inside him and didn't want to leave.  Holding himself up by his elbows, because he didn't want to hurt Draco, he finally stilled and pulled out of his husband.  Draco moaned and winced at the loss of the warmth, but immediately rolled into Harry's arms.  Breathing heavily, and with an arm thrown across Harry's chest, he tried to get his breath back.

"Jesus, that was incredible", he said.  Harry hugged him closer and kissed the top of his head.  "Yeah, it sure was.  I like that you're desperate for cock", he chuckled.  

Draco looked at him and said, "Don't get too comfortable Potter, I'm not done with you yet", making Harry laugh.  He loved the fact that Draco loved sex, and was so vocal about it.  Even while they were fucking, Draco made the most beautiful noises, which Harry realized, that he would probably never be able to live without.

Placing his hand under Draco's chin and raising it, he said again, "That's Malfoy-Potter", and he kissed him deeply in a show of love and appreciation, and as Draco returned it, he felt the love that Harry was feeling and sending to him, and sent it all back to him.  With a wave of his hand, they were clean, and fell asleep soon after.