79. Worship

It had been 4 months since the death of Dumbledore, the time for mourning had come and gone.  Professor Mcgonagall now the new Headmistress, with Snape as her Dedputy, they could at last look forward to great things.  For the deceased in the wizarding world, it takes only hours before you can inhabit a portrait, so the students and teachers alike had already seen their beloved old man quite a few times already.

It was now very obvious that the Alpha twins were looking more and more like Draco, but they had their father's emerald colored eyes, stating that what Harry had seen in his vision was true.  Their hair still silvery with streaks of dark in it, had them looking like rare beauties that you would want to see photographs of, to  prove that something like that did indeed exist.  

Harry woke up one morning, horny as fuck, and had taken Draco in his mouth, making the man squirm and moan in pleasure.  Bringing his Omega to the brink of insanity, and then back again, was something that he had missed doing.  But now, he was going to spoil the man rotten.  They hadn't been getting much sleep because of the twins, and when Harry had asked Narcissa if she would take care of them for one night, she was happy to help.

He thanked her, saying that he wanted to take Draco out and spoil him, and also let him sleep in the next morning.  "Believe me Harry, I understand.  You two need this", and so he had packed a bag for them, and had taken Draco to a hotel in muggle London.  He knew that Draco hated being away from their sons, but had conceded when told that it was his mother that was going to look after them.  Harry also ensured him that he would do all the packing.

Draco should have known what that meant.  Either Harry was packing the minimal clothing, or he wasn't packing anything at all.  Oh well, he would see when they got to the hotel, happy to spend some alone and precious time with his Alpha.  Their wedding anniversary had come and gone, so them leaving for one night was definitely justified, if not a bit selfish.

When they reached their room, Harry invited Draco for a hot shower, and even though it was just past 8 am, who was he to refuse.  Getting undressed slowly, watching Harry rake his eyes all over his svelte body, he took his time, just to make it last that much longer.  Harry would growl at the show he was given, not only because the one giving it belonged to him, but the beauty of it, and the absolute tease with which it was done.

They got under the hot water together in the very spacious shower, when Harry grabbed Draco by the throat and pinned him to the wall.  The hot water cascading down their backs and fronts, and just looked at each other intensely.  "Alpha", said Draco with a husky voice, knowing exactly what his husband wanted, which was submission.  And then Harry slammed his mouth against that of his Omega, and felt around the soft inner walls of his mouth with his hot tongue, feeling every place that he already knew so well.

Leaving Draco gasping for breath, and heaving his chest up and down, and his hands in his hair.  He would never feel anything but love for this man, and loved it when Draco responded to him, be it by his own mouth, his hands, or his gorgeous voice, telling him to never stop loving me, never stop wanting me.  After the kiss, he trailed his swollen lips down Draco's chest, and sucked on each nipple, making his arch his back.  This is what he wanted to see, this is what he wanted to feel.

He got down on his knees, and kissed the flat stomach, the home of his babies, and moaned at the taste.  Gods, Draco was beautiful, and always so compliant yet demanding during sex.  He loved that about him.  With his hands, he pushed Draco's legs further apart, and with a silent lubrication spell, entered two fingers inside of him.  Oh fuck, the warmth.  The warmth of this man was unprecedented.  He took first one sac into his mouth, and suckled on it, then the other, making Draco a shivering shaking mess.

Draco pulled Harry's hair at this point, because oh my god.  That bloody tongue was going to end him, and he didn't want to come just yet.  When his mouth was fully over Draco, Harry looked up at his lover, and sucked slowly, while his fingers moved at the same pace.  Absolute torture, and absolute perfection.  Harry knew exactly what Draco needed to feel.  Like he was a junkie, an addict, that had to have his daily fix, otherwise he would die.

Draco's cock, heavy and proud on his tongue, and Harry relished in all of him, speeding up his movements, making Draco gasp, and stand on the balls of his feet, getting ready to come.  But Harry wanted more.  He stopped just then, rose up and kissed Draco deeply, and took his fingers out of him.  "Harry", he begged.  "Please", and when Harry kissed him again, he knew that it wasn't over.  Harry had other ideas on what he wanted to do with Draco.

They washed each other slowly, kissing each other all the while, and then rinsed off.  They didn't bother with drying themselves, and Harry put his hands under Draco's arse and picked him up, carrying him to the bed.  Silent incantations were said, that tied Draco's hands back above his head, and his feet to the foot board.  Tight enough to not escape, but soft enough so that he wouldn't get hurt, and Harry stood back to admire the view.

He approached and straddled Draco, kissing every inch of his body, while Draco was arching his back, trying to find some sort of friction to his cock.  But Harry was deliberately ignoring that part of him.  He would kiss him all over, speaking softly, telling him he was "Beautiful", with words like "Mine" slipping out every so often.  "I love you baby", with every kiss that he awarded him, and Draco was on cloud nine.  He was being worshipped by Harry.

Soft touches, gentle caresses, wet hot kisses, hands roaming, tongue tasting, and it felt like his world was going fuzzy.  There were no words for what he was feeling, and his eyes would close, drowning in the love that he could feel coming from Harry.  He would try to open them, but he was drifting in and out of the haze, they would feel too heavy, and so kept them closed.  And Harry kept on loving him in every way possible.

Harry moved to between his legs, and kissed him on the tip of his cock, and softly said to him, "I am going to love you so hard baby", and Draco groaned at the sexy voice that Harry was using.  He undid the ties around his feet, pushed Draco's legs open even wider, and licked his tight pink hole once very slowly, causing Draco to squirm.  He held his arse up in the air, and went back down, licking him, tasting him, fucking him with his tongue, which made Draco cry out, "Oh god".

When Draco's legs started to shake with absolute want, Harry knew he had to stop, because his own cock was extremely heavy and throbbing from being neglected.  He kissed the hole one more time, and made his way towards Draco slowly.  "Baby, you're so gorgeous like this", he praised, and Draco with a dry mouth replied, "Harry", ever so softly.  Harry kissed him with passion, wetting his mouth, and slicked up his own very prominent erection.

He entered Draco slowly, savoring the feel of his Omega, and the sounds that he was making.  He kissed Draco's eyelids, and saw that they were wet from shedding silent tears, so he kissed those away, knowing that he felt loved, and for that he loved him even more.  When he was balls deep inside, he bottomed out, and waved his hands to release the ties on Draco's.  And Harry started moving, slow at first, because he wanted to love Draco all day, there was no rush.  Hard fucking could come later.

Draco put his hands on Harry's shoulders, and then around his neck, enjoying the feel from his Alpha, inside him, on top of him, all over him, every inch of his rock hard body, and it felt like he was being owned.  "Harder baby, please love me harder Alpha", he begged, and Harry was so far gone in his lust, he would not refuse him.  He raised himself up on his hands, sweat pouring down his back and his chest, and slammed into Draco making him cry out.  "Yes, God yes.  Again".

And Harry heard every demand coming from Draco, and he obeyed every single one.  His own orgasm just around the corner, he kept ramming home, time and time again, making his Omega scream for more and more, and when he scratched his nails down Harry's back, he felt his hole tighten up, as if he wanted to keep Harry there forever, and Draco came all over his chest, making Harry move faster, and come spectacularly inside him, filling him up with his own hot essence.

Harry was still on top of Draco, shuddering and then coming to a still after that brilliant orgasm, and when he pulled out of his love, Draco waved his hand and they were clean.  He lay down next to his husband, and pulled him closer, wanting to hold onto him in every way.  "Sweet Merlin Potter, I think you've finished me", he said in a snarky voice.

"Not yet I haven't", making it sound like a promise.  "And for the last time, it's Malfoy-Potter", he teased.