22. The Alpha Birthday

Harry was lying on his stomach with his arms underneath a pillow.  Totally relaxed in his slumber, he didn't feel it when Draco left the bed.  The urge to relieve himself was growing more and more by the day, as was his tiny bump, and he didn't want to bother the man on his birthday.  He wanted to wake him up in a manner that was fit for an Alpha, thank you.

Returning to the room, he waved his hand, and a litter of candles were lit.  Hovering above by the ceiling, they cast a golden glow on the bed and its occupant, and Draco kept on staring.  He crawled onto the bed, and made himself comfortable between Harry's legs.  Lying down on his side, with his head on Harry's gorgeous arse, and one arm draped across his thick heavy thigh, he closed his eyes.  But he couldn't go back to sleep, because of all the excitement he was feeling.

"Draco love", murmured Harry.  "Why are you so restless, can't you sleep?", he asked.  

Draco lifted his head and kissed Harry's arse, first slow licks and then soft kisses where his tongue had been.  "I can angel.  I just don't want to.  Not with a body as beautiful as yours lying next to me", he crooned.

Harry groaned, already feeling a stirring in his cock, and replied, "Oh yeah?", in a husky voice.

He turned until he was on his back, and demanded in the croaky voice, that Draco knew so well.  "Come and show me".  Which Draco did enthusiastically.  He licked his lips, crawled up to Harry and kissed him with tongue.  Out of nowhere, Harry's wrists were tied up and against the headboard with a silk ribbon.  "Mmmm, kinky", he said into Draco's mouth.

"Shhh angel", said his husband.  "I want to spoil you Harry.  Today is your day love", and before Harry could form a reply, Draco shoved his tongue back inside his mouth.  After the kiss, which left Harry speechless, Draco's mouth travelled down his chest and his stomach, down to his navel, and saving the best for last, his gorgeous, rock hard cock, that Draco would never get enough of.  Draco licked the tip, which was already glistening with precum, making his lover moan again.

Swallowing Harry whole was not easy.  It was an art.  An art that Draco had perfected.  And he wanted to take his time and not rush anything.  Today belonged to Harry, and how else were two men who were so madly in love with each other supposed to start their day, if not with a devious and delicious blowjob.  "Oh fuck baby", moaned Harry.  "Your mouth, Jesus your mouth", he whispered, because he found that his voice had decided to leave him.  

The more Draco licked and sucked, the more he made his husband groan and say things that he couldn't understand.  He felt a hand stroke his already tight balls, and he raised his legs so that his feet were firmly on the mattress.  And the more he fought against the ties on his wrists, the more he panted at what was being done to him.  That hot tongue, the softness of his inner cheeks, his teeth softly grazing the head of his cock, the vibrations from Draco's throat when he murmured around him.  The soft hair tickling his stomach, and those elegant nimble fingers that were inside him.  

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck", he panted, because it was now or never.  He had never felt this from a blowjob before.  Yes, Draco had a sinful mouth, but this was, Jesus Christ, this was fucking mind blowing.  He gripped onto the headboard, held firm with his feet, and started fucking that beautiful throat, and when he shouted out, "Draco", over and over again, he stilled, making sure that his whole load hit the back of heaven.  Then when he shuddered from Draco still licking and kissing his sensitive dick, he was incoherent.  He couldn't speak.

His mouth was dry, his heart was beating fast in his chest, and he was totally enamored with the way he had been woken up.  "You taste amazing Harry", said Draco with his swollen lips and raspy voice.  "Come here", demanded Harry.  Draco went to him, and kissed him again, waving his hand to release the ties around his wrists.  He knew that Harry would want to taste him back, and he would, but not yet.  Later, when their perfect day had come to an end, he could.