2. The Journey Home

After the mind blowing orgasm that Draco had awarded Harry, they had dried off, gotten dressed and left their hotel to go home.  But this journey was going to be done the muggle way.  In a vehicle, and Draco was excited at the prospect of watching Harry drive.  With his strong muscular forearms changing gears, and his legs in the tight shorts that he was wearing, he truly was a vision of epic proportions.

Harry smirked at what Draco was thinking and feeling.  He absolutely loved it when Draco looked at him, and found him beautiful.  Never in the history of men, would he ever thought of himself as such, but Draco always found a way to tell him that he was just that.  Beautiful.  Stunning.  Gorgeous.  Divine.  And Harry reveled in it. 

They drove across counties and borders, state lines and patrols and were always met with wonder, and both men found themselves in awe of the world that was in front of them.  Being raised as a muggle, Harry knew about different things that Draco had yet to learn, and he couldn't wait to teach him everything.  Like how a toaster worked.  Or why a small box, the microwave, was able to warm your food, so that you didn't have to use a Stasis charm.  

The journey home took them 2 days, and they loved every minute of it.  Stopping at certain places for food and drink, and sometimes some ice cream.  And when it was time for that cold dessert, they would stop and lick it off each others faces, making sure to lick in places where the ice cream never went.  And when Harry became insatiable, as he was known to do, they would book in at an Inn and spend the night fucking.  Getting to know each other's bodies over and over and over again.

Their lovemaking was so profound, that Harry couldn't imagine a day without his husband.  And it was on a particular night, that they had stopped to rest, where in the dining room, he noticed that a man couldn't keep his eyes off Draco.  Becoming more and more angry at the way he was looking, Harry wanted nothing more than to get up and punch the man in the face.  Draco, feeling his anger, put a hand on his arm and simply said, "Let me handle this love".  Harry looked at him, and nodded his agreement.  

His husband had quite the mouth on him, so he knew whatever he was going to say, the man was surely going to feel very embarrassed.  He watched as Draco rose, closed a button on his jacket, and approached the man who was sitting two tables away.  Standing in front of the man, he saw that the stranger smirked at Draco, and his anger level went to an all time high.

[Harry, calm down babe] said Draco.  [He's smirking at you Boo.  I don't like it.  Like he thinks he's going to have you] replied Harry.

[As if] came the snarky reply from his husband.  All the while speaking to Harry with his mind, he was paying attention to the man.  Slowly he leaned on the table with both hands flat on the surface and simply said to him, "Fuck off, and take your creepy looks somewhere else.  See that man over there?", he asked, pointing to Harry.  "He will cut your dick off and make you eat it, if you keep looking at me".  He stood back up, clicked his tongue and made his way back towards Harry.

But as he walked away, the man kept looking at Draco, and Harry knew he just had to intervene, so before Draco could sit back down at their table, he rose up and walked towards him.  He took hold of Draco's shirt roughly, and kissed him deeply in front of everyone sitting there, and growled while he did so.  There were gasps from some of the patrons, and even the man that had been watching them became flustered at hearing the deep sound coming from Harry.

[Sit down Boo] said Harry after their kiss.  Draco smiled and then smirked at him.  [Of course angel] he said.

Harry walked over to the man and just looked at him with disdain.  For such a long time, that the man started becoming uncomfortable.  He started fidgeting, and Harry kept staring.  With a look, that would have killed him, if looks could in fact kill, he felt that he had made his point, and went back to their table.  When the waiter asked if they were ready to order, Harry said no thank you.  They would eat in their room.