CHAPTER 78

2 years ago  'before Avory and Azvameth met'

"Shak stop" I cried as a few tears ran down from my eyes.

I choked on those words yet it came out more as a whisper than a demand.

He continued to ram into me like everything was just lust and desire.... he didn't bother to understand why I was telling him stop.

It's not that I wouldn't of mind him taking control but the way he did it forcefully caused me to feel uneasy.

He didn't say a word,instead he pinned me to the bed and my heart quickened, I tried pushing my body up...but he placed his weight on me greatly and I was no longer feeling like myself, leaning down he whispered "I'm nearly done baby".

I could no longer hold anything in. 

I let myself go.

I let my body go.

I let my soul go.

Leaving him to do whatever he wanted to do with it.

I no longer sqwirmed,I no longer tried to fight him.

Instead I left my mind to wonder.

I started thinking about how I wish I could change my situation.

Yet I never mustered up the courage to run. To tell someone. ANYTHING.

He finished,dropping himself on me,flipping onto the bed moments after.

My body was still not here,my cheeks now dried with tear streams and my face felt puffier.

He turned as I watched  him fall into a slumber some moments after.

Picking myself up I pulled my t-shirt over me.

Walking into the bathroom I looked in the mirror before me "why do you have to be so pathetic?" 

More tears roll down as I remind myself of how worthless I really am....................................................

.........

"You look so beautiful tonight" I hear Azvameth say,but I was so lost in my thougths I didn't bother to pay it any mind.

His fingertips met my chin as he forced me to face him "Sei così bella stasera".

My eyes met his for a few seconds before dozing off again "تبدين جميلة الليلة"

Hu? 

"What the hell was that?" I giggled looking at him as he smiled.

"Well you weren't paying attention to me in english" he rocked back shrugging.

"So u decided Arabic?" 

"You know it?"

"Barely,only a few words"

"Impressive" his eyes met mines filled with  desire causing my kitty to tingle a little. "If you want to jump me,you don't have to ask...just do it" his eyes closed slowly as his head rocked back.

A grin appeared on his face.

"Not now" I rolled my eyes still admiring him from head to toe as his jawline fixed in place.

"Fine" he sighed.

'like he wanted me to jump him more than I wanted to'.................."I've started seeing my periods again-" one of his eyes opened looking at me "-not so fast buddy,it's really light...we've got to wait a while again"