Chapter 48

"stop, we've been printing for hours,i need more sleep" Akiela grunted as I shook her trying to wake her up.

"the faster we do this the better" i rolled my eyes.

"he's going to send more anyways" she sighed loudly.

"i know"

"why did he even ask for us to print again?. there were other things i'm sure we could've done"

I may have asked. i laughed internally. "you'd rather he asked for you to shoot someone instead?"

she looked at me in a straight blank face, "you've made a good point there"..."what is needed to do again?"

"checking for proper measurement, drying and cutting" i stated as i made a batch of papers to be printed on. It may be illegal what we're doing, but something about it gives me a peace of mind.
Like all the worries in my life dissappears during this time.
And i'm able to relax.

"this one's off" Paige stated as she looked at a printed batch of paper.

"bag" a voice stated behind us,causing us all to look behind.

"Bob" i mumered.

"i'm here for it" his voice stern and serious, different from his slightly jolly one.

"we're not done yet" i voiced looking at him.

"well he wants it today" he shrugged.

"we can't give him what we don't have" my voice slightly irritated.

"so what am i suppose to tell him?... you for one should know how he is when it comes to his money" he crossed his arm over his chest.

"i don't know... tell him he'll get it later"

"i'm sorry...but i can't walk back empty handed" his head crocked to the side, "and he really isn't in a good mood, especially for the past few days"

"stall, please... he'll get it tomorrow"..." i promise" my eyes filled with a little bit of worry and concern.

"what's in it for me?" he smiled a crocked smile.

"what do you want?"

He walked up to me, so close that i could nearly taste the colour of his skin.
"those two" his lip touched my ear as he whispered seductively.

I turned facing Paige and Akiela who now fully stopped what they were doing to focus on us.

"the both of them?" i questioned.

"he's crazy" Akiela stated, as her hand guarded her chest in a hug.

"well... i can just go back,and tell him you guys haven't finished... i know one thing for certain is he won't like what he hears" he shrugged, starting his journey back to the door.

"why not" Paige voiced,smiling at Bob.

"girl are you crazy"...."like you both get hit in d head with ah coconut tree" she argued,transfering into her 2nd language for added effect.

"that accent's kind-of sexy" Bob licked his lips,looking at both girls.

"i don't have an accent, but i have to admit,it is sexy" Akiela rolled her eyes.

"Akiela" Paige looked at her.

"Paige" Akiela looked back at her.

They both walked up to Bob "fine".

Pulling him out, he yelled "tomorrow" as they took him along with them.

Great now i'm stock here until they decide to come back.