Chapter 22

"Azvameth?" I asked myself looking at the image infront of me.

'No, look at the eyes and hair', my subconsciousness answered, as my eyes scanned the document.

"but the name", 'he isn't the only person in the world named Azvameth', "and what about the similar resemblance?, the locks?, the tattoos?... not meaning to sound overly observant, but i'm sure there isn't a man in this world that looks like this man, much less even close to him", I continued to rattle out with myself, looking back and forth between the image and my remember-ance of him.

"Detective Di Lint, seems like your having a mental breakdown there" Brad, one of the annoying detectives chuckled, as another one of them laughed.

"That makes you and i both,puta", I winked at him standing up {bitch}

"You won't survive here long, after that last put down of the Russians' Don son Brian, they'll be tailing your ass" he whispered as he grabbed me by the wrist.

"I've delt with much worst than some cocky Russian to be afraid of his swines coming after me." I hissed pulling away my wrist from his cleavage. "ow and Brad, neck time you put your hands on me, I'll knock your fucking teeth down your throat, maybe this time you'll have something to use your money on other than whores" my eyes glared at him, as his face fumed in anger.

Walking off I could feel his eyes piercing through the back of my head, I giggled swaying my hips as I walked.

'how's that for a comeback' i chuckled internally.

Standing outside the head detectives office, I knocked on the open door as his eyes travelled from his computer into my direction. "Detective Di Lint, to what do I owe the pleasure?", his deep voice exclaimed.

The head detective Bryson Woods had to be the most good lucking man when it came to men in authority, his cheery lips that had a slight-ish pink tone, and his blue eyes that complimented his brown hair accompanied by his well put together jawline, all fell into the right places. Even behind his clothing I could tell that this man carried the body of deliciousness. Much less his sun kissed skin.

"Just a few questions involving the Danger case", a slight blush burning my cheeks, as he smiled looking at me in awe.

"Have a seat", he bit his lower lip as he fixed his tie, pulling himself along with the seat, back.

Closing the door slowly I whispered under my breath 'not now' feeling the heat of my wisdom area arouse.
I sat down, crossing my ankles, as my feet tapped the floor in anticipation.

"Flood me with questions" he chuckled.

Inhaling slightly I began.

"Well the first question is, are you sure this is the correct person?", placing the file on the desk, looking at him as he dragged the file closer to him.
"I can assure you miss Di Lint-"

"Just call me Avory"

"Well Avory", he said straining on my name. "I can assure you that this is the person, the sources that give information are on the inside, and trust me when I say we always get first hand information. As you should know", "unless you know the Don personally?" he looked at me, his eyes probably seeking mines for answers as his hand propped his chin.

"um", I gulped as he stood from his seat, his muscles flexing as he rose. My eyes now aligned with his crotch.

He walked from behind his desk, as he slowly approached the back of me. Closing the louvers that blocked all outside eyes, he made his way behind me.

Feeling the heat of his body so close yet so far, my body shivered.

His large arms holding my shoulders, spun the chair that I sat on around, my body making a little hop as I faced his direction.