CHAPTER 12

So hey guys yes i know this chapter is short and I'm not to proud of it, but my main focus was to upload two in one day today as the other chapter would be in mostly Azvameth p.o.v., which means it would take a while as his vocabulary is rather high to the other characters in the story, hey the man knows a lot of languages.

wink, daddy.

But anyway, i did a little something in this chapter and i hope you guys like it.

the outfit on top is what Avory is wearing as mentioned in the story, so yeah. 

Anyways, enjoy my lovelies

don't forget to comment and like

xoxo.

" i really do have to ask how you do it" bob asked eating on his hamburger that he bought earlier, I was sitting out on my lawn, Shak had gone out, and 'bob' decided to make his merry way to sit near me. "do what?" i asked flipping through some papers, deciding which decision to make, either getting rid of the bad egg, or leaving the bad egg, and having a bad breakfast.

"well, Ro- Azvameth" "sorry" he said clearing his throat. "What were you going to say?" i asked confused to what he was about to say, but changing it quicker than the wind could have caught it, "i was going to say, Azvameth would have killed someone who's doing something like what you're doing now, how come you've managed to still be alive?" he further questioned. 

To me it was as if he was about to call Azvameth by another name, but it seemed as though he just wanted to play it off.

"well that's something you have to ask your boss, big guy" i suggested, tapping him on his shoulder.

Bob might be a scary soft of sexy kind of guy, but if it was one thing I've learned about him was that his heart seemed to be made of gold. I know crazy right, a man that snaps necks for a living had a heart of gold, more like a body of steal.

"the only other person he has ever acted like this with was Chloe" he ended, finishing up his burger. "Chloe?" i questioned. "Ow you haven't met the boss's wife?" he asked. Now that hit me like a wave that crashed on the ocean banks. "wife?" i said, trying to clarify what i have heard. "yeah, i though you have, if it's one thing his lady is never hidden, he wears the pride of his girl like a pole with a flag" he said, watching me as if i was to understand. 'that dirty, stink piece of shit' i though to myself. All this time, he was scoping me out, touching me in places my husband alone is suppose to, and introduced her as a girlfriend?

I wonder if she knows he does that to her?

"well am, did-" 

 "i did" i said cutting him off to his question.

"my best advice to you is not to fall for the boss, I've seen many girls do, to be broken and left, one even committed suicided and they had already broken up for over 5 years already" he continued, if this man only knew i was already falling for him, slowly but surely "why are you telling me this Bob?" i asked sheepishly. "because I consider you a friend, and a friend never wants to see another friend get hurt right?" he shrugged.

"that's right" 

"well enough of Azvameth, I'm tired hearing about him and his ways" i said, rolling my eyes in the process. "yes mam" he chuckled.